The walk,vision,and lily

Kagaya was sitting on his balcony as the sun started to get tired, though for Kagaya he didn't realize how late it was

.........................
Kagaya was sitting on his balcony as the sun started to get tired, though for Kagaya he didn't realize how late it was.

Soon later Y/n returned to the balcony smiling brightly at seeing Kagaya again."I'm back Kagaya! It went surprisingly well"Y/n said standing in front of the black haired male.

Kagaya smiled softly at the boy and held out both of his hands. Y/n obeyed and grabbed both of Kagaya's hands caressing his thumb against them.

"Y/n, come take a walk with me..if you could please take me to the graveyard"Kagaya asked. Y/n nodded and helped Kagaya down from his balcony and walked towards the Graveyard.

Y/n looked around at all the gravestones and remembering all their names. "Why did we come here Master?"Y/n asked looking at Kagaya.

Kagaya didn't say anything to the boy until a moment later. "Stop..right here.."Kagaya said. Kagaya turned to his left and sat down confusing Y/n.

Y/n sat next to him and soon looked in front of him only to be shocked. "This is..my mothers grave.."Y/n said.

Kagaya smiled softly."When you were younger, you used to tell her all of your stories about your missions..I can only imagine that you missed that" Kagaya said.

Soon the black haired male tried looking for Y/n's hand to hold onto it, which he successfully did. Y/n squeezed Kagaya's hand gently and kept staring at the grave stone.

"Hey mom..I know your probably..really disappointed in me but, I survived though.." Y/n said soon tearing up.

Kagaya sat and listen to Y/n's cries. The male looked for Y/n's figure and hugged us gently from behind. "Did I..really disappoint her Kagaya..am I really that weak.."Y/n said.

"Of course not..you must've caught a very powerful upper rank..it's not your fault.."Kagaya said soon kissing the top of Y/n's head.

Something was always on Kagaya's mind though. 'Who did turn you..' Kagaya thought as he looked at Y/n wiping his tears.

Y/n and Kagaya soon got up and walked away. "Kagaya? Are you alright? It looks like something is on your mind.." Y/n asked.

Kagaya looked in Y/n's direction and stopped walking."Y/n..do you remember..who turned you?"Kagaya asked.

Y/n stayed silent and kept his back turned from Kagaya. Y/n started panicking not knowing what to say. It wasn't because he was scared of what Kagaya would think..but what Muzan would..

Y/n almost felt a hand press against his mouth, signaling him to not speak of the demon kings name. No...it felt like Muzan himself was covering the boys mouth.

"I..I can't say.."Y/n said. Kagaya nodded and took Y/n's hands. "I understand."Kagaya said smiling at the male. Y/n smiled back, but the smile soon faded once Y/n thought about that feeling.

It actually felt like Muzan was there with him, telling him to keep quiet. One thing Y/n never wanted to happen, was to see those red eyes again.

"Kagaya, Get some rest..I need to go somewhere real quick" Y/n said helping Kagaya get into his bed."Hm? Is something the matter Y/n?"Kagaya asked.

"Nothing important..just going to get some stuff off my mind.."Y/n said. Kagaya grabbed onto Y/n's wrist pulling the boy down and kissing his cheek before he left.

Y/n blushed and smiled at Kagaya, kissing his forehead gently before leaving the room.

As soon as Y/n walked outside, he couldn't help but feel a sudden chill run down his body. 'What is happening..'Y/n said.

Y/n walked out of the demon slayer corps and into a dark forest to clear his mind. Y/n kept walking until his legs got tired. He got a little lost and decided to take a break by a nearby tree.

"What is happening..I've never felt this uncomfortable in a long time.."Y/n said to himself soon looking at his hands.

A sudden light caught Y/n's attention. Y/n looked down to see a blue light coming out from some leaves. Y/n got curious and bent knelt down to see where the light was coming from.

Have you ever heard the phrase, curiosity killed the cat? It seems Curiosity may have made Y/n..the Phoenix Hashira, a target for the demon king himself.

...................

Muzan was in his office looking out his window seeing stairs and rooms all over the place. Muzan's glare never left his face as he stared out his window.

"Did you find him yet.."Muzan asked the demon who was kneeling behind him."No sir, it seems the boy had ran far..But I could always go back and look again" The rainbow eyed demon said. Muzan looked Douma in the eyes as if he was about to explode.

"Ah, it seems I bothered you at a wrong time, is something the matter master?"Douma asked keeping his smile.

Muzan turned around to face Douma as anger boiled in his blood. "He found the blue spider Lily..Bring me back the boy..And you will be rewarded with more of my blood, Fail me Douma..and I will have your head.."Muzan said.

Douma smiled and bowed his head before leaving again.

....................

Y/n on the other hand wasn't happy with the encounter of such a flower."What?! No..no no no"Y/n said as he held the blue spider lily in his hand. He tried doing everything to get rid of the flower but nothing worked..

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening. "Shit! He knows..I'm such an idiot!"Y/n yelled.'What do I do? If muzan finds this..who knows how powerful he can be..' Y/n thought looking at the flower intensely.

"Maybe I can.." Y/n said to himself but soon stopped.' No..I can't..' Y/n thought.

But what could the boy do? He already found the flower..had didn't know what choice to make..