Found

Obani was walking around the corps, waiting for something to happen. As he was walking he seemed to have noticed Mitsuri training. He stopped in his tracks and watched for a little bit. 'She's getting stronger..impressive' Obani thought as he continued watching the girl.

"So,are you just gonna stalk her or are you finally gonna make a move?" Obani heard. He jumped and looked behind him to see Y/n leaning against a tree."You asshole..don't scare me like that" Obani said. "Apologies..but are you going to answer my question?" Y/n said walking up to Obani.

Obani just groaned in annoyance as Kaburamaru started slithering around his neck. Y/n chuckled and patted the snake on the head."It's good to see you to Kaburamaru" Y/n said to the white snake.

Obani crossed his arms and glared at the male."I simply don't want to interrupt her training " Obani said."Ok."Y/n said not saying anything else. It was silent for a few seconds."I can do it for you."Y/n said as he started walking towards Mitsuri. "No! Are you stupid?!"Obani said grabbing Y/n's arm.

"Yes."Y/n said making Obani sigh in annoyance. "I'm just kidding Obani, I wouldn't actually do that" Y/n said. "Aren't you supposed to be doing something more important than bothering me?"Obani asked.

"Hm? I can't think of anything, what do you have in mind?"Y/n asked. "How about you go bother the Master instead of bothering me" Obani said."Aw,Obani your no fun " Y/n said making a pouty face.

"Ah,there you are Y/n, we're you bothering the others again?" Y/n heard. He turned his head to see Kagaya."O-Oh! Master! Uhh I was just asking Obani a question aha.."Y/n said rubbing the back of his neck.

Obani just shook his head at Y/n's childish behavior. "Well, whatever you were doing I hope it wasn't important, because I was wondering if you could take a walk with me" Kagaya said. Y/n smiled brightly. "Of course Master!" Y/n said.

"Bye Obani!"Y/n said walking away with Kagaya. Obani felt relieved once Y/n left but soon tensed up again hearing Mitsuri's voice."Ah, Obani! I didn't see you there!"Mitsuri yelled from afar.'Well there goes my cover-' Obani thought blushing of embarrassment.

.....

Tanjiro instantly started running towards the smell of blood with Zenitsu behind him."D-Do you think it's another demon?!"Zenitsu asked. "Whoever it is, they are hurt!"Tanjiro said as he continued running. He soon stopped once the scent got stronger.

"Wait..it smells familiar " Tanjiro said. Zenitsu soon stopped and was breathing heavily."Tanjiro..I hear something " Zenitsu said putting a hand on his ear.

"What's happening.."

"It's coming from over there..it sounds like Y/n's voice.." Zenitsu said. He almost felt like crying, Tanjiro wasn't lying after all."Let's go!"Tanjiro yelled running towards the direction Zenitsu pointed to.

They stopped once they saw a boy with H/c hair, and was wearing a red Haori."That bastard! I can't feel a damn thing" Y/n said as he dropped the rose.

Y/n's finger was all bloody as it quickly healed up in no time."Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled running towards the male. Y/n looked up and saw the same red haired boy at the scene with Akaza.

"Oh,you?"Y/n said. He soon looked behind Tanjiro to see a yellowed haired boy with tears streaming down his face."Y/N?!" Zenitsu said as he observed the male carefully.

"I'm still confused..how do you guys know me?"Y/n asked."You..don't remember us?"Zenitsu asked looking over at Tanjiro. "Are you Hashira's?"Y/n asked in a scary tone.

They both tensed up and shook their heads."Good, I was told Hashira's were enemies to demons like me..so I guess I will not hesitate to gut any I see" Y/n said with no hesitation. Zenitsu and Tanjiro were surprised.