Pain

Warning: Mentions of Su!cide, Self harm, (and fucking creepy doctors)
𝒀𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅٫ 𝒘𝒉𝒐's 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?! ✋

.................

Kagaya woke up to the sound of voices going back and forth. Kagaya slowly opened his eyes and sat up, but not without yelping by the sudden pain in his chest.

Kagaya could still hear the faint voices outside of his room. 'Who's there? It sounds like Shinobu..but who is she talking to.?' Kagaya thought.Soon later Kagaya heard the door open. He turned his head towards the noise of the door and instantly put on a smile.

"Ah, Master. I see your awake" Shinobu said. Kagaya could hear Multiple footsteps entering his room and soon got a little concerned."Is there a visitor? If so you should've informed me"Kagaya said. "Oh,Apologies master for not telling you sooner, but I knew you would reject my offer" Shinobu said.

"So~ this is my new patient?" A female voice said. Kagaya didn't recognize that voice but the tone was a little unsettling."Master, this is Ms. Kou, she is a very intelligent doctor who will also be helping you" Shinobu said.

Kagaya nodded and tried standing up stumbling a little bit along the way. Soon Kagaya reached his hand out as Ms.Kou shook it gently."It's a pleasure to meet you Kagaya."The doctor said."Indeed,I apologize for not being prepared for this sudden meet" Kagaya said.

Ms.Kou turned to Shinobu nodding her head."I can take it from here,thank you Shinobu" Kou said. Shinobu nodded and left the room as Kou helped Kagaya sit back down.

"So,Mister Kagaya..I will be asking some questions as I apply some medicine. Will that be okay?"Kou asked. Kagaya smiled softly at the women and nodded. Ms.Kou had a tint of blush on her cheeks and smirked to herself.'What a handsome gentleman..I wonder if he is taken by any chance..' Kou thought.

"Alright, I'm going to first numb your face..it will help with the pain" Kou said as she was going through her bag finding the numbing spray. She sprayed it in her hands as she gently started applying it to Kagaya's head gently.

"Shinobu was telling me about your lack of sleep,may I ask why you've been having this problem?"Kou asked as she finished applying the spray. Kagaya's smile faded a little bit hearing the question.

"I lost someone..someone very special to me" Kagaya said. "Oh? I'm so sorry for you loss..perhaps a family member? Or a friend?" Kou asked as she was now finding the heavy medicine. "They were..more than a friend.."Kagaya said. Kou instantly felt relieved but pretended to care. 'So he had a lover? No mater..I bet she was ugly anyways, he will fall for me in no time, who knows I might be famous and rich' Kou said.

"I see..How exactly did she die?" Kou asked. Kagaya was confused and looked in Kou's direction."She?"Kagaya asked. Kou instantly stopped for a quick second then continued."A-Apologies...how did he die.."Kou said a little annoyed.

"I..I don't know..I honestly don't know if he's dead anymore " Kagaya said, he was soon replaying the scene when Tanjiro said Y/n was alive. 'He better be..' Kou thought.

"How odd..well do not despair,if you ever want to talk I will be here for you~" Kou said singing that last part. Kagaya again felt a little unsettled by the sudden tone of her voice. "I'll..keep that in mind" Kagaya said trying to sound as normal as possible.