Anger

'Akaza seems to be struggling..' Y/n thought as he watched from the tree, Akaza and Rengoku were fighting. 'It's almost day time.' Y/n thought. He wanted to help out, but Akaza told him not to move..he was about to break that demand at this point.

'Maybe I can help him out right here?' Y/n thought.'no..i can't' Y/n thought. Y/n also noticed a red haired boy watching the scene. He looked injured..But Y/n didn't know if he was a hashira.

'I don't think he is..He doesn't look like one that's for sure..Maybe I could help him' Y/n thought as he got out of his spot. He kept out of sight from the two demons and made his way behind Tanjiro.

Y/n wanted to make sure before he would heal the boy. He out on hand on Tanjiro's mouth keeping him quiet."Are you a hashira?" Y/n asked. Tanjiro instantly looked up to see Y/n glaring down at him. He felt like crying right there but the pain struck him again because Y/n was covering his mouth harshly.

He instantly shook his head making Y/n let go."I should be able to heal you..but I have to move quickly " Y/n said. "Y-Y/n! How are you here?!" Tanjiro asked. Y/n looked at the boy confused."Do I know you?"Y/n asked. "Y-You don't remember me?" Tanjiro asked.

"You must have me confused with someone else" Y/n said as he continued to heal the boy. "No! Y/n it's me, Tanjiro! " Tanjiro said raising his voice."Shh! Keep it down. I don't want Akaza to find me here" Y/n said.

"Akaza?"Tanjiro asked quietly. He soon turned around to see Rengoku still fighting that same demon."Y/n..I know you don't remember me.." Tanjiro said trying to stand up."Don't move..I won't be able to heal you fully" Y/n said."i..I gotta help Rengoku.." Tanjiro said. Y/n was surprised by his answer.

"You'd help someone when your injured that badly?" Y/n asked."Of course..That's what I do for my friends..I'd do that for you" Tanjiro said. Y/n didn't say anything and Tanjiro rushed in to help.

Y/n sat there repeating Tanjiro's words in his head.'Why does his voice sound so..Familiar' Y/n thought. Y/n soon went back to his spot watching the fight for himself. He watched how Akaza was again struggling.

'Come on Akaza..it's almost daytime!' Y/n thought as he watched carefully.

....

That was when time slowed down. For some reason it felt almost as if he felt..guilty for this. Akaza had punched a hole through Rengoku's stomach. For some reason Y/n couldn't help but look away. 'Why..do I feel so guilty..he's an enemy..right?' Y/n asked himself.

Then Y/n noticed another thing. 'Why isn't Akaza moving?' Y/n thought. 'How?! He had a hand through his stomach..yet he still fights?' Y/n thought as he watched the flame hashira.

The sun was coming up, and Y/n started to worry. Rengoku was so close to cutting Akaza's head off. Y/n soon needed to help.

He knew the price for using his blood demon art, but it wasn't enough to kill him. "Blood demon art, boood piercings " Y/n said Ashe made bloody spikes appear in his hands. He felt a little lightheaded but soon pulled himself together. He through the bloody spikes at Akaza's arm cutting it in half.

Akaza was surprised but instantly ran to get away from the sun."Don't just stand there move!" Akaza yelled out to you, that's when Akaza was plunged in the stomach with a sword.

Y/n instantly looked back to see that same red haired boy."GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD! YOU BASTARD!" The boy yelled. Akaza instantly hated those words.'coward..a COWARD?!' Akaza thought as he continued to run. Y/n was hiding behind a tree trying to not get the boy's attention. "HE DIDN'T LOSE YOU HEAR ME?! HE DIDN'T LOSE!" Tanjiro continued to yell.

His guilt started to increase once the boy started to cry.'What is this feeling? Why do I feel so bad for this?' Y/n thought. Y/n looked back to see the flame Hashira smiling softly at Tanjiro.