Communication

Dear Diary,
So Jack is someone my classes and I will now say one.*inhales deeply* *exhales dramatically* Can't say, sorry.And he sits across the room from me in a class but we used to sit near each other. And this chapter is titled Communication because it's about how much we've spoken to each other over the course of the year. So in the beginning of the year I didn't even notice him... like at all. I don't even remember how I started liking him. Like he sat next to me in a class once and that's when we were doing a project that required me to get up with my group which Jules was in and at the time I had this HUGE teddy bear case on my iPod named Bob and he started to play with Bob. But I was just like "NO!!!MY SONNNN!!!!!" But yeah. He touched Bob and that was not okay. So like I said before, he was invisible. And then it doesn't help that he used to sit really close to me and my friends table at lunch soo...yup. And then once my friend, what did we decide to call her again?...OH YEAH!!, Daisy said that he was really upset during lunch once but he then kept staring at me and smiled. But I think that's a lie. And if he was staring and smiling, it wasn't directed towards me that's for sure. Probably someone either behind or in front of me. And he never really talks directly to me because I probably don't matter in his life because I'm just me.