Teacher -male

Name : Adrian trust
Age 18
Hailee is 23 in this
—————————————————
Summary : hailee is Adrian English teacher, and Adrian has a crush on her since last year, but what he doesn't know is that she likes him too.

Smut

——————————————————————
Adrian's pov :

I was currently in class, English class. God I love this teacher, she looks so good in everything, she's actually wearing a dress, a red one, i can't help myself but check her out.

She gave us a work to do in class, it's easy just writing an essay, she's walking checking if everyone is doing the work, she's behind me looking at my paper, she pointed something on my paper and put her hands on my shoulder, god...

She just walked past me, I can't help my eyes she looks so incredibly gorgeous, I hear some laughing behind me so I turn around.

It's my friends that are laughing, but I don't know why, they seem to have fun, "why are you laughing ?" I asked smiling a little.

"Bro, you totally just checked her out, and how she was touching your shoulder, you've got her wrapped around your fingers !" Laughed Alex, god why does he remark everything.

I blushed and turned around, just refocusing on my work, still hearing the laughter of my friends, they're not wrong for one part I was checking her out.

I look at hailee, she is looking at me, she bit her lip and then she grabs her phone, did she just bit her lips ?

It's the end of the period, I grabbed my things, and I was about to leave when hailee spoke "I have something to talk about with you"

It was the end of the day so I just waited till everyone was out of the class, god she looks so beautiful.

"What is it mrs steinfeld ?" I asked, sitting back on one of the desks.

"Where you checking me out this whole lesson ?" She asked, god I'm a dead man. I feel my cheeks becoming hot, I got caught shit.

"Uh I don't know what you are talking about" I said, feeling kind of nervous, god she has eyes everywhere.

She sat up and came to me, walking slowly, I was hearing her heels clacking on the floor.

"You know, it's okay, I know I'm really hot, and I also know you want to fuck me. Don't you my love ?" She said placing a hand on my chest caressing it.

She slide her hand on my body, which was covered with my dark green shirt, and she slide her hand under it once she reached the bottom of the shirt, caressing my abs.

I was already hard, and I was also feeling hot, I put my head back while she was caressing me, she put her other hand on my neck, touching my adams apple.

I need to touch her, but she's my teacher I can't do that, but she's touching me right now, what do I do ?

I looked at her, I was confused on what was going to happen, "what are we doing, mrs steinfeld" I asked.

"Sit on my chair" she said sternly "and take off your shirt and pants before you sit, got it ?"

"Uh- yeah" I did what she told me, taking off my shirt along with my pants, and going to sit on her seat

She took of her dress as well, and approached me, she sat on my lap, and she started to brush against me, I was feeling her wetness.

She sat up "take your boxer off and put this on" she said, handing me a condom, am I really going to fuck her ?

I did as she said and sat back on the chair, she pulled her underwear off, and sat on me, continuing to brush on me, I could feel our centres becoming connected and unconnected.

She's going to put my dick in, I'm going to feel her inside, I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

She let out a loud moan when I penetrated her, this feels so good, she started to fuck herself on me, moaning at every trust.

I can't help my self, I grab her hips and start to guide her, this is so illegal, she's my teacher, and I'm her student, she's 23 and I'm 18, she could go to jail if we got caught.

I could feel her trust becoming random, and that's when I've gotta take the lead, I sat up and set her down on her desk.

I started to trust in her slowly and hardly, but as the time passed I started to speed up my trusts, she's a moaning mess, her moans are the sweetest.

I could feel my self coming and she's coming too, I didn't stop fucking her thought, I know she likes it, me fucking her through her orgasm.

As I started to slow down, she grabbed my shoulder, her nails digging in my shoulder. That's so hot.

As I fucked her, we came at the same time, I moaned as li felt my cock becoming soft and not hard anymore.

God I just had sex with hailee, my teacher, that's so wrong but it feels so right.

"Didn't know a student could be this good at this" she laughed looking at my eyes, her eyes are so beautiful.

"Let's say I have experience" I laughed back, but I saw her becoming really serious and I stopped laughing, now scared.

"Yeah well, your gonna stop all of your training session with those sluts" she said, seriously she's that possessive ?

"What- okay okay say no more" I started but she glared at me, so I stopped, sometimes she's scary.

As I grabbed my clothes my phone started ringing, it's Alex, "what ?" I said as I took the call.

"Where the fuck are you man ? We are all waiting for you" he said. "I'm coming" I said as I put my clothes on.

"That's what she said." Answered Alex before he hung up, my clothes were on, and I grabbed my bag.

When I was going out of the class, hailee grabbed me by my arm and turned me around.

She kissed me one more time before letting go "that was fun, we should do this again" she said.

"Totally" I answered smiling as I got out of the class