Jealous girl

Male reader as kaden carver

POV: hailee and kaden are at a party and a girl keep hitting on kaden and hailee gets jealous and decide to do something.
Tw : mommy kink 🫡
Hailee pov :
________________________________

Me and kaden are at a party, I'm dancing and drinking, having so much fun, with a smile on my face.

And that smile quickly fade as I take a look at kaden who's a at a bar, trying to get one of those bitchy girl of off him.

I don't blame her, kaden is just so handsome, with his dark eyes, his muscular body and his hair and sharp jawline, but that is actually my man, no one touch my man.

I make my way to him, and this girl, she's pretty but yeah, blue eyes, blonde hair, basic.

"Hi" I say as I sit next to him, that girl gives me a dark look, she doesn't know who I am.

"Kaden wanna dance ?" I ask him as I give a smirk to the girl, "actually, he's gonna dance with me bitch" she says.

"Who said I was gone dance with you ? Come on hailee" he says as he grabs my hand, making his way to dance floor.

I turn around and wave with a smirk at the girl, I love teasing and being provocative.

As we start to dance, my back on my man's front, I start grinding on him, feeling him get hot, I feel his hands making their way to my hips.

He's so slutty for me, he grabs at my hips for dear life, I feel him get hot, he turns me around and kisses me.

My hands around his neck I know he's craving me, I get my mouth close to his ear whispering seductively, "why don't we make our way to the private rooms huh ?"

He lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his legs as he carries me to the private section where the private room are.

As we enter one of those private rooms, kaden throws me on the bed, he comes toward me leaning down to kiss me but i stop him.

"Let me take this off first." I smirk, I take my tight dress off, reveilling my push-up bra and my underwear.

Kaden looks at me, his eyes filled with lust, as he examine my body, I look at him in the eyes and murmur "why don't you take those off ?"

He immediately sit up, trowing his polo off, I look at his chest, he's so hot, he then take his pants off, leaving him in his underwear too.

He leans into me again, this time I don't stop him, I grab his neck and push him toward me making him kiss me. I take control as we make out.

This men is so weak for me,I push him under me as I get in too of him, I put my hands into his chest as I sit myself on him, kissing him again.

I feel his hard dick under me, begging me to let it in, but I didn't finish teasing. I grimy myself on him as he putt his head back from the pleasure that is washing over him.

I sit up and open the drawer next to the bed, grabbing some condoms and hand cuffs, this is gonna be so fun.

I sit myself in him again, I grab his hands and tie them to the bed, I then grab his boxers and pull them off, his member sitting up, so hard for me.

"Ohh look who's excited ?" I say sarcastically as I smirk, I see him blushing, this men is obsessed with me isn't he ?

I grab a condom and put it on his dick, I then sit myself up, ready for his member, I grab it and direct it toward my center, I lower myself on him, so much pleasure washing over me..

"Uhh.." I let out a moan as he penetrate me, I start moving myself back and forth on him, feeling pleasure.

"Shit ugh.." I moan as I continue my movement, I look over to my man, who's trying to contain his moans..

"Come on baby, be a good little boy and Moan for me" I say as I massage his chest, sliding my hands on it massaging his abs. Yes I called him little boy, he's actually 3 years younger than me.

"Ugh..hailee..." he moans as I move on him, feeling him in my guts, "tell me I'm good for you" I order.

"You're so good for me mommy, so good.." he says, he's so hot when he calls me that.

I feel myself getting close as I speed up, I can't contain my moans anymore.. "oh.. oh! Oh! Shit I'm so close, oh!" I moan.

Kaden start to trust up on me, to try and help me orgasm, I know he's getting close as he grunts, he pulls on the hand cuffs.

"Shit ! Like this yes ! Yes !" I'm so so close to cumming, just some more effort, kaden trust as fast and hard as he can.

"Yes ! Fuck baby you're so good! I'm cumming oh!" I scream as I cum, all this pleasure washing over me, it feels so good, I know kaden came, I can feel as the condom straighten a little in me.

"Fuck hailee, you're so good to me." He sighs as he breath aggressively, he's tired after all this, "thanks baby"

"Let me detach you baby" I sit up from him and grab the key for the handcuffs, his hands fall on the bed as I trow the cuffs away, I lay next to him, breathing aggressively too.

"That was amazing" I said as I turned around to him, looking at him with love in my mind.

"Hailee.. I want to say something to you" he says "yes love ?", "yet in the universe, there are billions of life on earth, seven billions humans being, maybe three billion of girls in this world, but yet it's you who I want, all that to say, I love you hailee, I mean it, I love you, and I've never knew somebody like you and this is the first time that I feel for somebody this hard.."

I'm shocked, I've never knew he was this good with words, I look at him with a smile on my face "I love you too, kaden" I kiss him on the lips, the two of us smiling while kissing.

I didn't knew having sex after acting on being jealous would provoke this confession..