Car.

Hailer Steinfeld x make reader

Make reader : Ayden river

Summary : hailee and Ayden are in the back of Ella's car on the way to the movies and they get into some traffic, while Ella and hers and hailee's friend Anna are discussing, Ayden decides to play it dirty.

——————————-

Hailee pov :

Me and Ayden are in the back, while Ella is driving and Anna is choosing the music as we all talk and laugh.

« Shit. » says Ella as she sees traffic in front of us, many cars in front of us are in the same situation and i think we will be here for a long time.

« Oh well, i think we might not make it to the movies » says Ayden as he ajuste himself, today my boyfriend is looking a little too hot, this white compression T-shirt, and those pants are making him look too good, and those big arms are too attractive, i can't help but caress his arms as we just sit here in the car.

« Yeah i guess we are going to be here for a long time. » says Anna, she then starts talking to Ella about god knows what.

As i just listen to my friends talk, i feel ayden's hand making its way to my thigh, he caresses it gently as i look him in the eyes, my usual neediness showing in my gaze

He leans toward me and says « hailee, i want to kiss you. » he says as his hand goes a little upward.

I lean in and give him a gentle kiss on the lips, he then lean in again and says « your lips make me feel like it's the only thing i need to survive, your body has such power over me you know it baby » he says as he caresses my inner thighs.

I let out a quiet whimper, « i know what you need, you don't need kisses, you need eruptions in your mouth, if only your friend weren't there, i would've showed you that you don't need caresses, you need my hands to touch you enough to make you shiver. » he said as he started to kiss my neck slowly leaving marks.

I tried as hard as i could to not moan, but i couldn't help but let whimpers out, he was having so much effect on me.

As he continued to kiss my neck i looked forward and saw that Ella was smirking at me in the little mirror, okay now im red from embarrassment.

« Ella is seeing us, Jayden. » i said quietly, he looked to the mirror and saw Ella, he just smirked and pushed me so i was laying down and got on top of me in between my legs and started kissing my chest slowly, i was wearing a really low top so he could reach my boobs easily.

Ella turned toward us  « okay my car isn't a room Jayden, get off. » she said sternly.

« Shut up let me kiss her » he said loudly as i put my hands on my face and leaned it back while arching my back from pleasure.

« Jayden you can do that at home » i said to him, he got up and kissed my lips then put his tongue in my mouth and made out with me, then he just stood up like nothing happened.

« I swear to god I've always thought that hailee was the top in y'all's couple, seems like i was wrong, i owe you 20 dollars Ella » said Anna.

« I'm sorry what ? Who says I'm a bottom » i said, « oh you are a bottom hailee » Jayden said confidently as he put his hand in between my thighs

« I knew it. » smirked Ella.

Chapter is really short but i didn't know what to write and just wanted to update so yeah😭