A little too protective

Hailee steinfeld x make reader

Make reader : Jason carver

Summary : Jason and hailee are invited to a premiere and as they walk in Jason start getting a little too clingy and protective, which makes hailee upset but she quickly changes her mind after seeing him getting distant.

————————-

Jason pov :

I'm ready for the premiere of hailee's new movie that she invited me to, I'm wearing a simple tuxedo, my button up shirt is open letting my chest appear.

As i walk into my room i see hailee fixing herself in the mirror, she's wearing a beautiful black dress that hugs her curves perfectly, she's looking perfect tonight.

I hug her from behind as she looks at herself in the mirror, i grab her hips and push myself into her as i kiss her neck.

"You look so beautiful" i said, she laughed and then smiled at me in the mirror, i continued to kiss her neck and then i whispered "what do you think baby, should i take this dress off ?" I asked as i caressed her shoulders.

"You know we don't have time for this honey, maybe after the premiere if you're a good boy." She said as she turned toward me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips, she then grabbed her purse, "let's go i don't want to be late" she added.

I followed her and as we walked outside the house a limousine was waiting for us, we got in and headed to the premiere.

We arrived, the crowd was screaming our names as we got out, of course i got out first and helped hailee, we walked together, her hand grabbing my bicep.

We took a few photos, met some people, and i saw pretty much every guy waiting to interact with hailee and checking her out, which annoyed me so I stayed close to her, we were walking and then zayn Malik arrived in front of us out of no where, he shacked my hand and hugged hailee, and i saw him putting his hands on her lower back on purpose, so as they ended the hug i grabbed hailee's hips and pushed her into me getting her out of his way.

Hailee turned toward me confused as zayn walked away, « what was that? » she asked.

« He was totally checking you out, putting his hands on your lower back on purpose in front of me that so disrespectful, even if it wasn't in front of me it's innapropriate. » i said to her.

« you need to calm down, he was just saying hi. » she said annoyed as she walked forward.

We sat at our sit and we started the movie, as we finished it we decided to go to the after party.

As we arrived plenty of celebrities were here, many were dancing and singing, others were drinking others making out.

Me and hailee walked toward the bar and got our drinks, hailee got one sex on the beach and i got a whiskey.

As me and hailee talked Noah centino approached us, i know he has a crush on hailee since i heard him talk to one of my old co stars for one of our old movies.

« Hi Jason, hailee, a pleasure to meet such a beautiful women as yourself. » he smiled flirting with hailee in front of me.

« Look Noah, i don't have any beef with you, don't come and try to get some, leave. » i said sternly.

He just gulped and walked away without forgetting to wink at hailee, « okay Jason, look, i don't mind you being protective but let me live. He was just being nice » she said

« No, he was flirting » i answered, « look you've being clingy all night i didn't spend one moment without you being around, I just wasn't to enjoy my night » she said

« So I'm bothering you ? » i said in shock. « Let me live. » answered hailee, « alright, have a fun night. » i said as i walked away with my whiskey.

Never knew hailee could get annoyed with me, she always said she liked when i was clingy, i guess she was lying, im so dumb girls are always the same, liking them cold and i don't know what, she wants that she'll get it.

I was on the side of the room, hailee was dancing with some friends as i just sat here, alone, she invited me then told me to give her space.

I walked toward the bar asking for another whiskey, i just sat here then a girl sat next to me, wait is that Nicole Wallace ?

« Hi, mind if i sit here » she said, « no not at all, the sit is all yours » i answered.

"thank you, you're jason right ?" she asked, "yeah, and you're nicole. nice to meet you." i answered.

"so what are doing here all alone" she asked as she put a hand on my arm, "oh you know, someone kinda ditched me saying i was too clingy so i guess here i am" i told her.

"well the person thag ditched you is stupid." she told me.

"you think so ?" i asked.

"i know so" she smiled at me and i just looked at her and smiled back, she wzs beautiful and very nice, you dont meet people like this everyday.

as we had a conversation i felt someone behind me putting a hand on my shoulder, i turned around and saw a red furious hailee.

"hi jason, what are you doing" she asked as she looked between me and nicole.

"just having a conversation, meet nicole, she's nice. » i told her.

« Nice to meet you. » said Nicole while smiling at hailee, hailee didn't even smile a bit.

« Nice to meet you two. Sorry to interrupt y'all but Jason needs to go home » said hailee sternly while glaring at me.

« Oh. Well Jason was a pleasure to meet you » smiled Nicole, « yeah, see you some time soon Nicole. » i smiled back.

I walked along with hailee not getting too close to her, she tried to reach me but i just walked in front of her, we got into the limousine and i just grabbed my phone, i followed Nicole on instagram and i saw that she followed me back, she's such a good person.

« Okay what was that Jason ? » asked hailee, « what was what ? » i answered.

« Well, you flirting with that little stupid women all night, what about me ? » she said.

« First of all, i wasn't flirting i was having a conversation, second of all, weren't you the one to tell me to let you live ? » i shot back.

« She was touching your arm all night ! »yelled hailee as we entered our home.

« I was just talking to someone who's actually really cool ! She saw me sitting alone and just came talking to me, maybe if you had cared enough and didn't started dancing with every person that was in front of you mainly guys like a fucking slu-» i was cut off by hailee slapping me across the face.

« I dare you to finish what you were saying » said hailee while glaring at me.

« You're not even worth it. » i told her, i took off my tuxedo jacket and button up shirt which left me shirtless and layed on the sofa.

« I'll sleep here. » i told hailee as i closed my eyes. « Look Jason, I'm sorry for hitting you, i guess i just got jealous.. » apologised hailee as she sat next to me putting her hand on my abs.

« Yeah next time throw a fucking bottle of wine at me like my fucking dad used to do, or maybe grab my head and fucking smash it on a mirror like my mother did. » i told her as i looked at her, what she did just disgusted me.

« Jason i-» she started, « save it hailee, never thought I'd get hit by my own girlfriend, i bet Nicole wouldn't have hit me » i provoked.

Hailee just looked at the floor and sat up, she took of her dress and layed next to me in just her underwear.

« I said i was sorry, im sorry for making you feel like this at the after party while you just wanted to protect me, im sorry for getting jealous, im sorry for being rude to Nicole and im mostly sorry for hitting you, it will not happen again i promise. I feel so guilty right now » she said as she started to cry.

I put my hand around her and just hugged her, « it's alright. Hailee. Babe it's all good. » i told her as i leaned in and kissed her lips.