Birthday girl

Male reader as Alex carver

POV : today is hailee's birthday and Alex wants to make it the most special day of her life.

_______________________________

Alex's pov :

Today is hailee's 26 birthday, and I'm going to make it the most special day for her, I want her to feel loved and wonderful today.

I woke up before her, and got downstair to the kitchen to prepare her favorite breakfast, I prepared pancakes with some smoothie, I wanted to serve her in bed but I heard her coming downstair, too bad.

I saw her walking down the stairs, with her morning grin, she let her wavy hair down her shoulders, she was wearing one of my nirvana shirts, with just a thong, she was looking so cute.

"Good morning baby, happy birthday" I said to her as I hugged her, she smells so good, we pulled away from the hug and I grabbed her hips as we kissed.

We pulled away as we looked into each others eyes, "thank you. I love you you're the best" she said as she looked at the table seeing what she loved eating in the morning.

"Anything for my girl, I love you more" I said as she walked toward the living room with her dish in her hand, I checked her out before grabbing my own break fast and following her.

We sat down as we watched Netflix, fast times playing on the tv, and phoebe cates was on the screen, this women is so hot.

The scene where she took her bikini top off was playing on the screen, and I could feel hailee's gaze on me, so I decided to mess with her a little, as phoebe cates took her bikini top off, I looked at the screen and smirked, then adjusted myself by bucking my hips and sitting more comfortably on the sofa.

Hailee's gaze didn't leave me, I knew she was always jealous of phoebe cates because I used to rent to her about how hot she was.

I looked at her back, acting confused asking her with my head what was wrong, she just rolled her eyes and fixed them back on the tv.

I laughed to myself as I approached her, kissing her, but she pushed me off, so I grabbed her hands and pined her to the sofa as I got on top of her, being between her legs.

She was all red, blushing hard at our position, I looked down at her smirking as I leaned into her ear.

"All jealous are you ?" I said while smirking, "me jealous , of what ?" She replied smirking.

"You tell me !" I laughed still pining her against the sofa as I felt her hips push against mine. "Why would I be jealous ! Tom cruise is hotter than you anyways." She answered while looking me in the eyes.

As I heard that, I took my shirt off, letting her check out my muscular body. "Still think that now ?" I asked her as I put my hands on the two sides of her head.

"I bet he's better in bed than you" she provocatively said as she caressed my chest, my abs and my back. "Oh yeah ? You're sure you wanna play that game hailee ?" I told her as I started to get off of her. But before I could get off she put her legs around my waist, pushing me against her.

"I don't know, why don't you prove me wrong love ?" She told me as she started to grind herself against me trying to make a friction, she moaned as she felt my dick becoming harder and harder.

"You know damn well that I'm good in bed I don't even need to prove you wrong" I said

"Maybe I want you to prove me wrong ? Come on  just take off your clothes before i change my mind" she told me as she started to take her shirt off.

Since I was shirtless I just took my shorts off, along with my underwear, I let out a sigh as my dick sprung free in the air.

"Where are the condoms ?" I asked hailee, "I don't want any condoms I want you, come on Alex put it in, I need you." She told me sternly.

I grabbed my dick and started massaging it against her clothed pussy, she moaned at my teasing and I just couldn't help it anymore, I took her underwear off and sat on the sofa as I pulled her on top of me.

I lined my dick up ready for her to sit on it, she slowly sat on my scrotch as I filled her up, "oh my.. you're so big." She moaned.

She started to bounce on me, letting out all type of hot noises, her soft voice bewitched me. As I looked at her I saw her eyes roll back from the pleasure.

She started to go more slowly as she grew tired, I knew that now I had to do the work. I grabbed her hips and started to pull her back and forth, feeling my self inside of my girl was so pleasing.

"Shit, you like it huh ? My dick in you" I said, dirty talk was one of hailee favourites during sex.

"Oh fuck, yes I like your big dick inside me, I like to feel full, fuck me." She said, "yeah, you're my slut, you like it baby ? You like what I'm doing now?" I asked as I pulled her hips back and forth, and as I kissed her breast.

"Fuck. Yes I love how you eat all my breast, i love the feeling of your mouth on my boobs." She sighed after saying that.

"Now who's better in bed ? Me or Tom baby?" I asked her. "You Alex, you're so good at fucking me, shit I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

"Cum for me baby, cum on my dick, no you know what, cum in my mouth" I said as I pulled her off of my dick and layed down pulling her over my face.

I started to eat her out and just 30 seconds later she came, all her juice in my mouth and on my face.

"Ugh fuck, I feel so good riding your face Alex." She said as she ride my face to ride out the orgasm.

As she got off of me I sat up, licking my lips. "You taste so good hailee." I said as she blushed.

"Mhm, now I think you're way better than Tom in bed, I have to admit it." She remarked.

" I know." I said smirking.