Whore.

Male reader ( nickolas levicy )

POV : nickolas is a tennis player, he meets hailee steinfled in a party after winning a game.

——————

I just won one of the most important games in my entire career, this will make me more famous, and this is fire, I'm very happy, and since my friends are too they decided to bring me to some party to celebrate my victory.

As I entered the party, all eyes landed on me, I'm very good looking I admit it, v shape, good chest, muscular arms and very strong abs and core, I'm just wearing a open shirt so all of my abs and chest are showing, I think that might be the reason people are fixating me.

As I walk toward the kitchen, I notice a beautiful brunette laughing with her friends, while drinking from her cup, she catches my attention and I can't seem to get my eyes off of her, she wears a beautiful red dress, which is perfect for her, showing her curves the right way, she seems like she's totally my type.

I see her friend leaning into her and whispering into her ear, then I see her turning toward me and looking at me, her eyes trailed from my eyes to my waist then they came back to my eyes, I love the way she just looked at me.

I check her out as well, and then I see her winking at me and going into the living room where the party is going pretty well.

I clench my jaw as I retain myself from following her, I ain't going to be weak for some women I see at a party.

I grab vodka and pour some into mine and my friends cup, then I look at him and see him smirking.

« She got you weak huh ? It's hailed Steinfeld, she's an actress, every man would give a million to just have a conversation with her » he said as he laughed.

I grabbed him by his collar and got him closer to me « never fucking call me weak again, I ain't being week for some good looking women » I said.

He laughed it off and pushed me, « if you say so big boy, but now u see that she got some rivals since every women in this room has her eyes on you from the time you walked in » he said.

« Huh ? » I looked around and saw everyone looking at me, dude what the fuck.

« What ? You are shocked ? Dude you're a damn blonde blue eyed dude with a jacked shredded body, what did you expect, and let's not forget that you just won a tennis match! » he said, makes sense.

I grabbed him and we walked toward the living room, I see hailee dancing with some guy, didn't expect less from her not gonna lie, she's swaying her hips perfectly at the beat of the song, nah I'm totally jealous of the guy that she's dancing with right now would've gave everything to be him.

I drink from my cup and just keep looking at them, I see her looking behind at me and smiling, then I see her pushing the guy, she walks toward me and grabs my arm, she leades me up the stairs into a room and close the door.

« What ? » I say.

« I've seen you looking at me all the time since you're here. What do you want ? Want to dance ? To be friends or to fuck ? Your choices big boy » she says and she gets closer, she puts her hand into my chest and trails it toward my abs, I think u just got a boner.

She looks down at my pants, « I think you just answered » she smiles, she starts to get her dress off, slowly. This made me even harder, hurts.

« Come one take off your clothes. » she orders, I listen to her and undress myself, then I sit on the bed with only my boxers and a boner, I see her walking up to me in a bra and underwear, she gets on top of me, and sits on my dick, I might cum already.

She starts kissing me roughly, and I answer her with kisses and by grabbing her hips, she starts to sway them around and I think she's doing that in purpose to make herself irresistible.

I push her on the bed and get on top of her, I lower my boxers and I see her eyes widening, I have 8 inches no wonder she's shocked, she lowers her underwear too and I put on a condom.

She gets on her knees, and I push into her slowly, I don't want to hurt her. I start to fuck her slowly and I let her adapt, I don't want to hurt her since my size is considerable I decide to go slowly.

« Look, either you fuck me like a whore, or I get dressed and find another man that knows how to please a women. » she says, okay, wow.

She just broke my ego, me ? Not knowing how to please a women ? I'm going to make her scream so hard that people will think im murdering her.

As I hear that, I trust into her hard, and I hear her gasp, I grab her waist and start to pound into her making sure to put in all my size, I hope she s feeling me into her guts.

« Fuck nickolas. » she moans, oh she knows my name.

I pound as hard and as quick as I can, making sure to be fully into her, I slap her ass as I fuck her hard, as I trust she lets herself down, her blushing face hitting the mattress, her ass is up toward me and I just got the best view in the world, I fuck her as hard as I can.

« Oh fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum » she moans,  as I hear that I decide to go even faster.

I pound into her hole, I feel like I'm in heaven I'm going to come as well, I decide to help her a little.

« You said I couldn't please a women huh ? Now you're my whore, my fucking bitch aren't you » I say.

« Fuck yes I'm your bitch, fuck me. » she answers, now this is the moment I have to give everything, I trust hard, making her ass go in waves.

« Fuck uh, agh » she screams, oh now she screams, I love her screams.

« I'm cumming fuck » she moans as she cums, I continue to fuck her throught her orgasm, going as hard, as quick and as deep as I can

« Fuck, you fucked me so good » she says as she cums down from her high, I pull myself out and lay next to her.

« Seems like I know how to please a women » I say as I laugh to myself.

« I know I broke your ego by saying you didn't know how to » she answers as she looks at me.

« Seems like you were wrong, but hey, the rumours weren't false, seems like you like it rough. » I answer smirking to myself.

« There are rumours that I'm a bitch too, so yeah those two rumours are true » she answers

« Yeah, you're my bitch. »