jokes 3

because some of the characters in here have not met the new characters, i've written short physical descriptions as well as some personality traits down below: 

jimothy: korean male. on the shorter side, but could still be called average height. wears glasses. has a continuous "i will somehow set this building on fire using my bare hands" expression. loves GO Transit. will return to korea within a year. mostly disliked by fellow classmates due to mildly annoying personality. 

hamburgZ: caucasian male. on the taller side, yet still shorter than bean. somehow has a slight natural tan and blondish brown hair. might have good looks but is not as sharp as one might think. considered popular. has heavy opinions on food choices. 

Mechanic: caucasian male. EXTREMELY short; practically half the size of bean. has an overly mischievous grin. weird and cryptid in a good way. like his nickname suggests, he is a tech, machinery, and innovation guru. brown hair and interesting eyes: green on the outside and amber around the pupils. could be considered "cute". 

omi: caucasian female. large brown eyes and pale skin with sharp chin. long brown hair that is ruler straight but goes everywhere and anywhere. shorter than bean; maybe the same size as TurtleKnight? has interest in medical things and has the best straight face i have ever seen. 

anyways now that's out of the way let's move on

-----

cart: who ate my french fries i will F U C K I N G k-

TurtleKnight: i ate them. i'm sorry. 

cart: -ill z. 

hamburgZ: bruh

-----

cart: if you bite it and you die, it's poisonous. if it bites you and you die, it's venomous.

TurtleKnight: what if it bites me and it dies?

chatnoob2: then you're poisonous. jesus christ, learn to listen.

TurtleKnight: what if it bites itself and i die?

saltyNate: that's voodoo.

TurtleKnight: what if it bites me and someone else dies?

bean: that's correlation, not causation. 

TurtleKnight: what if we bite each other, and neither of us die?

saltyNate: that's kinky.

cart: oh my god.

-----

TurtleKnight: just be yourself.

cart: 'be myself'? TurtleKnight, i have one day to win tess over. how long did it take before you guys started liking me? 

saltyNate: couple weeks.

bean: six months. 

chatnoob2: jury's still out.

cart: see, TurtleKnight?

cart: 'be myself'. what kind of garbage advice is that?

-----

*reactions to being told 'i love you'*

Mechanic: woah there. stop.

bean: oh no.

omi: *cries* i love you too

hamburgZ: sounds fake but okay

chatnoob2: that actually explains a lot-

jimothy: can i get a refund

-----

Mechanic: you know, i'm starting to regret showing you how that blender works.

jimothy, drinking toast: why do you say that?

-----

bean: how petty can you get?

hamburgZ: i mean, i once edited a wikipedia article to win an argument i was wrong about.

-----

chatnoob2: welcome, fellow idiots

omi: hello, chatnoob2

chatnoob2: no, no, not you, you're not an idiot

omi: you underestimate me.

-----

chatnoob2: stop buying plastic skeletons for halloween! it's terrible for the environment!

bean: yeah! locally sourced, all natural skeletons are much more environmentally friendly!

-----

cart: date someone who will drag you outside at 3am to look at the stars.

saltyNate: if anyone, and i mean anyone, wakes me up at 3am to go look at the damn sky they will be removed indefinitely from my life.

-----

hellooooooooooooooo

haha i think i'm dying :,)

enjoy the long chapter.