Meetings {1}

Selnia's Pov:

I woke to a knock on my door.

Must be a servant. Today is the meeting of the gods to decided whether humans should survive for 1,000 more years or they should perish.

I am not to bothered whether they do survive or not.

I normally skip the meetings of the gods as it has nothing to do with my life.

I open the door to not a servant but a god.

"Good morning" I said while yawning.
"What brings you to my domain Zeus" I stared at him with a bothered look.

"Oh I was just wondering if the sun goddess herself is going to attend the meeting" he smiled

I hated his smile. There is always a dark meaning behind it.

"I am busy I will not be able to attend it. Sorry." I reply about to shut my door.

He grabs onto the door. "Well then that's a shame. But I didn't come here for that."

I looked at him with confusion." So why did you come here??"

"I wanted to get breakfast together" he laughed.

....

..

I slammed the door in his face. "THEN COME BACK LATER ITS TO EARLY"

To be honest I just didn't want to eat breakfast.

I opend my wardrobe and put on a white dress that was laced with gold sun patterns.

I decided to keep my hair down today. So I just brushed through it. I put on my golden rings and bracelets and headed to my couch.

My room was quite big.

I grabbed a book and decided to read it for a while until I finally heard a knock on my door.

I stood up with a sigh and walked over to the door.

I opend it to find Odin standing right infront of me.

"Selnia you are to attend tomorrows round and watch my son fight."

I dare not disobey his demands. Unlike Zeus who I have been friends with for many of years.

"Of course Odin. I would never miss your son's fight."

Thor was a good friend of mine and we often had dinner together. But I never truly saw him fight.

Odin walked away leaving me there in my thoughts.

I locked my door and looked out of the balcony window.

Its already sunset? I spent all my day in my room. How boring.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Next day:

I woke up early to get my hair done. It was half up and half down with a braid on each side going to the back of my head where I was held by a golden sun hair clip.

Aphrodite gave me this once as a thank you for helping her with something.

I put on my dress and headed out to the arena. I was seated with the other important gods.

My seat was to the right of odin. Luckily he wasn't here yet so I could sit down and relax.

But as soon as I got my self comfortable he entered.

The battle went of and Thor won. His skills with his hammer are truly unique.

Thor entered the room and grabbed the two birds on odin shoulders.

"I thought I told you not to imitate my son" his voice was stale.

Then my eyes witnessed Thor turn into Loki. I looked at him for a few second until he noticed my gaze.

"Well isn't it the goddess of the sun herself. My my it's been quite a while." He walked up to me grabbing my hand.

He was quite the attractive man in my eyes so my cheeks showed a hue of slight pink.

"Oh my I am only holding your hand my dear. No need to blush"

I snatched my hand away. "I think you are seeing things. Why would I blush because of someone like you"

"No need to be feisty my sweet angel"

S-sweet angel?

I blushed and looked away. I wasn't the best at hiding my emotions from people.

He leaned in closer his face inches away from mine.

"How about me and you go to my room after this round."

"Sit down" I heard Odin say in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah sit you ugly toad!!" The black bird croaked.

Loki sighed and went to sit in his chair on the opposite side of Odin.

I sighed quietly to myself thinking about how close me and him just were.

"Excuse me." I stood up and walked out.

I speed walked as far away as I could from that room. I suddenly bumped into someone.

"You should be more careful of where you are going Selnia"

Thor!! I thought to myself.

I looked up and smiled.

"I watched you fight you were amazing out there"

"Was I?" He suddenly pinned me to the wall as I stared into his golden orbs.

This wasn't Thor..

"Loki!!!" I shouted and pushed him away.

As I knew it he turned back and smirked.

"Sorry did you want it to be me~" his body got closer and pinned me to the wall.

"Your not even fighting back"

He slowly leaned in as I closed my eyes waiting.

"As I thought. You want me to kiss you~"

I opend my eyes and my face turned red.

"Of course not get off me!!"

I slid one of my bracelets of my wrist into my hand and expanded it and tried to hit Loki with it.

"Oh my be careful or you might hurt your future husband"

"I would never marry someone like you!!"

I threw the now glowing ring at him.

He quickly dodged it and disappeared. I sighed out annoyed and directed the ring back onto my wrist.