Roses {9}

Well in thought I happend to bump into someone. It was Buddah.

Me and him never talked much but I never expected him to just betray the gods like that.

"Sorry I didnt mean to bump into you."

"Its all right." He responded while having a lollipop in his mouth.

"So who are you?"

It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart."You dont know who I am????" I said in shock.

"Hmm.." He got closer and stared into my eyes. He stayed there for a few seconds then backed away.

"Nope"

"What kind of god are you- do you even pay attention to the fights???"

He didn't respond but only spaced out."Hey pay attention!!!!!"

"Hm? Oh I didnt listen to any of what you said could you repeat?"

"Why even ask me who I am then not pay attention!!"

"Because instead of telling me who you were you just getting offended"

What is wrong with him?!?!?!?!?! I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm Selnia nice to meet you"

"Bud-"

"I know."

He started at me for a moment. "Wait I know who you are now!!" He put his hand in a ball and put it on his other palm.

"Your the melty lady"

"M-melty lady.."

He stayed quite. And I looked away I felt someone rap their arms around my waist and put their head on my shoulder from behind me.

"What are you doing here Buddah with Selnia" It was loki. I sighed and hoped he wouldnt get so called jealous.

"Last time I checked you betrayed the gods maybe I should kill you."

My face turned dark and I grabbed Loki's arms and took him of me. The I took his hand and walked away with him.

I pushed him against the wall and glared at him and put my hands either side him.

"Stop causing trouble" He smirked.

"And what might you do if I dont."

"I won't talk to you ever again." He laughed and leaned in.

"Oh my how scary"

"Loki I am serious about this you already cause me so much trouble today. I cant keep-" He put his lips on mine and started to play with my tongue.

I took a few steps back breaking the kiss. My face turning red. "I can never get used to that cute face you make when I do something" Loki smirked and stared at me.

I took his hand and dragged him to my domain. "We are getting bold arnt we."

"No!! I just wanted to go to my garden"

His smirked turned in to a genuine smile and it made my heart beat faster.

I sat down on the stone bench and Loki soon followed.

"I come here when I need to relax and think" I look over to him to find him staring at me. I slightly blushed.

"Loki we soon wont be able to each other. When I leave I wont be able to come back unless ordered by Hades...

I'm leaving today."

I felt my heart break and Loki stood up and offered his hand. "Than may I have this last dance"

I took his hand and he pulled me close and we slowly danced for a while.