Years {11}

Servants Pov:

I walked into my goddess room to find her looking outside the window. Drinking a cup of tea.

Now that I think about it. My goddess has grown so much since she was here the first time.

Her eyes filled with passion. Her dress elegant. She had her hair half up and half down with golden laced into her hair.

She looke over to me.

"Yes my dear child what is it that you need?"

"I-I umm.. oh right!!" The goddess smiled.

"Lord Hades needed to see you my goddess"

"Oh thank you for telling me" My goddess stood up and walked past me. "Make sure not to over work you self dear I wouldnt want to loose a precious servant like you" I smiled at those words.

"Of course my goddess."

Selnia's Pov:

I walked into Hades office.

"You needed me Hades."

"Yes I was thinking and I am going to visit Heaven since I need to have a little meeting. Are you comming with me? I am sure that loki is still waiting"

My heart started beating faster. "It would be my honour to accompany you."

"We will leave immediately then"

As soon as we entered I felt eyes on us. I heard many whispers but I continued to walk.

I followed Hades to a room. "This meeting will be quite boring why dont you go relax"

"Of course Hades" He walked inside and I turned around and walked through the halls.

I soon saw Loki and Thor. I froze and I saw a smirk crawl up his face.

"Excuse me ." Loki walked up to me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Its been a while Loki."

"864,000 years to be exact."

"Did you miss me that much that you counted every year." I laughed slightly. We were both wearing the rings and I blushed.

He hugged me tightly. I saw Thor had left to give us privacy.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. He leaned in closer and whispered.

"I better get the wedding ready then."
I smiled and hugged him tighter.
"Yes you should."

_____________________________

The end!!! Hoped you enjoyed. This was my first time writing so sorry if it was bad!!!