Hades {6}

I sat up in my bed and did the usual thing of get ready and head to the arena. However this time I wore the black dress and put a rose at the back of my hair as it was half up and half down.

I walked to the arena and saw Hades. My eyes widened and I shouted. "Hades!!!"

I ran to him with a smile. He looked up and smiled back.

"Oh my isnt it my darling little rose. I was just about to head to the arena but got lost"

"No worries I will take you there!!" As I said that I heard a lower explosion come from the arena. I did wake up late so I gues the fight started already.

"Well the lead the way" he offer his arm I took it. We headed inside the room.

"W-why are you here" Ares said in a frightened voice as he looked at Hades.

"That is my seat" Hades said in a cold tone.

Ares quickly stood up and hades sat down and patted the space next to him for me to sit down I smiled and sat next to him.

I looked down to see Buddah fighting and I spaced out until I heard Hades say my name.

"Selnia are you ok? You spaced out"

"Of course Hades I am perfectly fine" I smiled.

"I was meaning to talk to you about where your staying and I think its time to come home"

I felt Loki's gaze on me.

"Why the sudden change"

"I need someone to rely on in the underworld, so after this you will be leaving and comming back with me"

I looked at Hades and scanned his expression. 

"I will be right back I need some fresh air"

Hades nodded and I left. I walked down the hallway as soon as I turned a corner I felt hands pin me.

"Loki what's the problem."

His face looked annoyed.

"Are you perhaps jealous? No that isnt it why would you be jealous."

He frowned. "What is your relationship with Hades and what did he mean by taking you home"

I looked him into his eyes.

"I am but one of the gods that rule under Hades in the underworld I was bound to go back sooner or later. My relationship is no-

None of your business"

He frowned. So this is jealous loki. Why am I enjoying this..

"I refuse to let you leave" he picks me up but the waist and kisse me.

"L-Loki" my voice got muffled by his tongue playing with mine.