Heartbreak{5}

I let go of the ring in my right hand. And I go to grab her neck.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper

She looks at me and screams until her voice breaks and no sound comes out.

I completely melted through her neck with my hand. Her body fell backwards as it slowly turned to dust.

A tear fell from my cheek as I heard the gods cheer.

"How disgusting." I turn around and walk back to the gods side of the arena while ordering the rings back on my wrist.

I walked through the hall until I met with a familiar sight. Loki standing there watching my every move with uncertainty.

"My my this isnt the goddess I knew before ragnarok. What happend my dear."

My eyes met with his. "I am but the same as I was before." I walk past him .

He grabs my hand. I look behind me to see his brows twitch.

"Is there something you need Loki"

He suddenly pulls me into a hug.

"Loki-"

His warmth surrounded me and I hugged him back. My eyes regaining their shine..

"Loki.." I look up to see his face. To be met with a smirk.

"There is that god that I adore to tease"

I blush and push him away."How dare you!! I showed my weakness and this is how you react"

I puff my cheeks and turn around and walk away.

"Dont ever talk to me again!!!"

I walk away with a smile on my face.

Loki's Pov:

I smirk as the beautiful goddess walks away.

"What is up with you" I frown to see Thor behind me.

"Why~ are you worried?"

"No. I just find it weird"

I sigh and float upside down."I just had a fun interaction with a dear goddess" I smirk.

"I thought Odin told you not to get intimate with her"

"And you think that can stop me. I am interested about why everyone fears her. But after that fight I can now understand.

She is a monster inside a goddess body"

Selnia's Pov:

"She is a monster inside a goddess body" as soon as I heard those words my heart shattered and I ran away not wanting to hear anymore.

I entered my domain and started to destroy stuff.

Ripping paintings, crushing tables, throwing vases.

Why does everyone see me as a monster..

I broke down on the floor the whole room around me looked as in there was an animal unleashed inside.

"DAMMIT THAT STUPID LOKI"

The real truth was that I was a god that ruled a part of the underworld and that I was under Hades instructions to live up here. But I had enough.

I walked into my room and opened the wardrobe to find a beautiful black dress that had golden laced flowers.

I put it on feeling nostalgic. I missed hanging out with Hades. It's been so long since I saw him. I looked into the mirror at my black hair that used to be blonde.

Black was the original colour of my hair but to look more divine I decided to make it blonde. I guess me getting angry melted through the dye and turned my hair black again.

I then heard a nock at my window. I looked over but saw nothing. Then I felt someone grab my waist and pin me to the wall.

It was loki.

"Did anyone tell you you look amazing in black" he smirked.

"Leave me alone Loki" I glared into his eyes giving him a death stare.

He hummed and grabbed my chin. I slapped his hand away.

"If you wanted to know about me you could have asked instead of playing these games with me"

"Huh-"

"I heard your conversation with Thor. That I am a monster. So if you would kindley leave before this monster hurts you"

Loki smirks "My dear I guess you didnt hear all of it then" he gets closer to me and grabs my chin and moves his lips closer to my ear.

"You may be a monster but that's one of the things I love about you"

My cheeks turned a red hue.

"W-what"

"Sorry my love would you like me to repeat what I said to Thor

She is a monster inside a goddess body.

But that monster is what attracts me to her. Her power is scary yet I want to feel it and that look in her face when she feels like killing. It makes me.. feel a twisting feeling in my stomach"

I blushed harder as I heard those words. He looked at me and leaned in putting his lips on mine.

"Do you understand now~"

"Yes yes yes!! Get off me now!!"

I couldnt take anymore of his teasing.

"I brought you these as a well done" he pulls put roses from behind his back.

I grab the roses. "How did you know?"

"You have a garden of roses I expected as much.

Now if I may ask did I cause all that destruction~"

My eyes widened. "NO!! I-I was just- I just had some power left over from the battle and I just felt like realising it!!"

"I see~ well I must get going Odin will suspect something other wise.

See you tomorrow dear~"

As he disappeared I slid down the wall to the floor. I sighed and thought about what happend today.

"What an exhausting day today was"