New Side {3}

I slowly got up and headed to bed. Was I to harsh on loki.. I looked down at my hands.

No he deserved it..

I layed in bed for a while as I couldn't sleep. How stupid of me.

I got up and headed to my balcony. I closed my eyes and let the wind blow my hair out of my face.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the glittering midnight sky. I smiled.

Looking at the stars always helped me relax and escape from my duties.

I headed back in and went to sleep.

Next day:

I woke up and got ready for the day and headed out to the arena.

I heard Poseidon was to fight today. He was a strong god so I had no doubt that he would win.

I entered the room and sat next to Zeus.

The match went on until..

I saw Poseidon turn into dust infront of my eyes.

I stood up and ran to the edge. Tears streaming down. Poseidon was a good friend of mine.. how did he..

I look over at Zeus's silent state his face covered in a shadow of mourn. I looked back over to the arena.

"Poseidon.." I whispered quietly.

I walked to the door.

"I need some air.." I walked out and closed the door. As soon as I closed the door the tears wouldnt stop pouring out.

How did this happen.. I.. I dont believe this. I cant believe this.

I felt a pair of arms around me as I looked up to see loki. For some reason he made me feel safe enough to cry.

I hugged him back and didnt say a word. After a few minutes of crying I passed out from the exhaustion.

Loki's Pov:

I look down to see her sleeping state in my arms. She trusts me enough to let her self pass out.

How stupid. As I was about to grab the bracelets I look at her face.

What she said to me yesterday. Did everyone take advantage of her in the past.

Why do I care about her. Why am I so intrigued by her.

At first I thought it was because she was a mysterious god but now I have seemed to have taken a liking to her.

I picked her up in a bridal way and carried her to my room.

Selnia's Pov:

I awoke to the feeling of soft blanket and soft pillows. And something thing wrapped around my arm.

I look over to my right and see loki.his hand in mine and his other hand bellow my bracelets.

I stared at he sleeping state. His face looked so peaceful. I feel bad for shouting at him yesterday..

I couldn't help but brush one of his strands of hair of his face. But that might of been the worst choice as his eyes slowly opened to find me staring at him.

He smirked. "Now now what are you doing Selnia~"

My name rolled of his tongue as my face turned red and I rolled over to face him with my back.

He laughed.

"no need to be embarrassed"

"W-why are we in the same bed!!"

"Dont you remember yesterday~"

My breath hitched until I remembered that I fell asleep in his arms while crying my eyes out!!

How embarrassing!!

I heard him get of the bed while laughing.

"Well that was a nice nap but I must get going. The next round starts soon so dont be late my dear~"

I sat up as soon as I heard the door close. I looked around and saw a mirror.

"Perfect!"

I stood up and went to the mirror to fix myself. I looked horrible. My eyes looked so puffy from crying.

I fixed myself and headed back to my seat.

The next round was Hercules. I now had my worries for the man. The arena was now a massive city based around london.

Screens appeared out of no where and the opponents were announced.

I watch he fight go on. My nails digging into my thighs making them bleed. I watched until the very end.