𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

~~~

As of March 2, 2023 status is In Progress

Books Completed: 1/5

~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓣𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

Status: Completed on March 2, 2023 (28/28 Chapters)

Total Word Count: 88,595

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

No story truly begins with the first chapter. Just as no life begins at the first crossing of paths. No. Rather each first chapter is a new start. Each crossing is a new beginning. A new beginning to something hopefully great.

~~Tom met lots of people in his lifetime. And with his job... all the different types he saw come and go... he thought himself rather good at spotting when someone special was staying in his Inn. And Tom retired to bed that night, certain that he had just met someone extraordinary.

But that was none of his business.~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶'𝓼 𝓐 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓷'

Status: In Progress

Total Word Count: Undetermined

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

There is always that moment in a story where nothing has gone wrong, not truly, and yet the signs begin showing. The storm clouds begin forming in the distance and all you can do is wait and watch. Wait and watch as the inevitable comes to destroy it all.

~~"But we aren't seers." The statement was so obvious of a place to get stuck for her young mind. He did find his smile being a bit more genuine.

"It isn't really seeing the future. Just more of a danger sense. A strong intuition or gut feeling," his brief bout of happiness faded, smile disappearing entirely." For us, it is just a feeling... we don't have the ability to quite know what is coming our way. Just strong feelings...."~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼

𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓐𝓻𝓮

𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛