Always will be

Author's P.O.V.

Yoongi was woken up by hearing soft sobs and sniffles on his left. He rubs his eyes as he checks on his lover.

"Hey sunshine, are you okay?" he groggily asked, and when his eyes adjusted from the dark room, he could clearly see Hoseok was crying. His eyes widen, and he pulls him close.

"Hey, what's wrong, hopie? Why are you crying?" he asks, rubbing his back. Hoseok sniffles and grips on Yoongi's shirt. "I had a nightmare" he said, sobbing again. Yoongi caresses his cheeks and hugs him.

"My poor sun, don't cry, I'm always here beside you," he said. "Promise?" Hoseok asked, "Promise you won't leave me?" he added, and Yoongi smiled at him and kissed his forehead, "I promise, now don't cry, my sunshine."

He wipes Hoseok's tears and places a kiss on Hoseok's cheeks, nose, and forehead, making the younger man calm down a bit. Hoseok buried his face on the older man's chest while Yoongi was rubbing his back while humming You are my Sunshine. 

"Sleep now, my sun, you need it," Yoongi said, and Hosek shook his head. "No, I don't want to." "Sunshine, you need to sleep; you're literally not taking care of yourself, and I'm not happy about that" Yoongi said and the younger man whined.

"But you'll be gone once I'll sleep," Hoseok said, and new tears formed in his eyes. "Sunshine, Even if I'm gone, I'm always here beside you. Always and forever, Hoseok-ah," Yoongi said, and he softly smiled at him.

He wiped his tears and connected their foreheads together. "Don't be afraid to sleep, my sun; I'm always here and in your heart," Yoongi said, kissing his lips softly. Hoseok then starts to feel sleepy; he grips Yoongi's shirt tightly and yawns.

"I love you, Hyung," he said. "I love you too, Hoseok." After he heard Yoongi's response, he finally dozed off to dreamland.

----

Hoseok slowly opens his eyes, and he stares at the right side of the bed, finding Yoongi not there. He smiles sadly and sobs; he can't believe Yoongi visited him in his dreams, and he thought all of those were real.

"H-hyung, I miss you, I miss you so much, Hyung," he said, sobbing.

Yoongi passed away three years ago because of a plane crash, and it hurts Hoseok really, really bad. At first, he can't move on easily, but with the help of his family and friends, he starts to accept that Yoongi is gone, and now Yoongi has visited him in his dreams for the second time. The first was when Yoongi bid goodbye to him, and now Yoongi was there to comfort him.

"I'll always love you, Yoongi; I always will."