With You

Author's P.O.V.

Taehyung woke up and found out Jungkook's still working.

"It's already 1:30 in the morning, gosh Jungkook" he mumbles and went out of their room.

He went downstairs and saw Jungkook signing some documents, the man is still wearing his suit.

Taehyung sleepily went to him and suddenly sat down on the busy man's lap.

"Oh Tae! Why are you awake?" Jungkook ask and put down the pen then holds his husband's waist.

"I'm the one who should ask you that honey" Taehyung said and wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Come on kook, let's go to bed" he added and leans his head on his husband's chest "I'm almost done, you should go first. I'll catch up"

Taehyung shook his head "No, I want you to sleep with me now. I feel lonely" he whispers and Jungkook sighs.

"Please kook, this is the first time I've ask you about this because I know you're always busy from work. Just please sleep with me right now, I promise this will be the last time I'll ask you" Taehyung said, trying his best that his voice won't break.

Jungkook feels a pang in his chest after what Taehyung said, he never knew his baby would feel this way. Honestly he wants to spend his time with husband but his work is pulling him away and he hates it.

His husband leans into the touch "Baby, Ten more minutes okay? I'll just have to finish signing these papers, wait for me upstairs yeah?" he said.

Taehyung sadly pouts and nods, he stood up and was about to go upstairs when Jungkook pulled him back to his lap and kisses him. The older was surprise but kisses back softly.

They pulled away and rest their foreheads together "Remove that sad pout from your beautiful face baby, It saddens me too" Jungkook said and Taehyung hums in response.

Jungkook then kisses his forehead "If you still don't come to bed after ten minutes, I swear I'll let you sleep here on the couch for 1 week" Taehyung threatens and his husband chuckles.

"Yes sir" Jungkook said and kisses Taehyung one more time before the older went upstairs.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡ ₍ ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ ₎

Jungkook finished signing in 2 minutes, he quickly put the papers back to his suit case and he went upstairs to their room. He saw Taehyung giggling while covered in their blanket.

'He looked like a burrito, a cute burrito' Jungkook thought and chuckles, he puts his suit case on their stool and went to their bathroom.

Taehyung didn't know he was there because he was busy giggling and thinking about what happened earlier, he looks like a highschool girl who was noticed by her ultimate crush.

After 5 minutes he feels sleepy so he turns off the lamp and starts to doze off. Later then Jungkook finished taking a bath and wear his boxers before joining Taehyung on the bed.

He kisses Taehyung's cheek before laying down, he then hugs the older at the back and starts to doze off.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡ ₍ ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ ₎

8:42 am

Taehyung woke up, he pats the left side of the bed and his brows furrowed when Jungkook's not there.

He sighs and closes his eyes back "As usual" he said and feels his eyes waters. He covers his eyes with his arm and let out a sob.

"I miss those old moments when you're here with me" he said and wipes harshly the tears away. He stood up and went downstairs.

Taehyung's confuse when he heard noises coming from the kitchen and his stomach grumbles when he smelled the scent of fried egg.

He went to the kitchen and was surprised to see Jungkook cooking breakfast with a purple apron on.

He rub his eyes "Jungkook is that you?" he ask and his husband turns around "Good morning ba― wait what happened to your eyes?" Jungkook said and turns off the stove.

Taehyung didn't mind his question and went to him "Why are you here? I thought you already left for work" he said and got startled when Jungkook pulls him close.

"What are y―", "Did you cry?"

Taehyung didn't response and just stared at him "Tae, did you cry? Your eyes and nose are red" Jungkook ask again, voice laced with concern.

Taehyung breathes out heavily before nodding "Oh Tae why are― Oh my ghad why are you crying?" Jungkook panics when Taehyung sobs.

He carries the older and placed him on the counter "Tae look at me, stop crying please" Jungkook said and wipes his tears.

After some minutes he stopped crying and hugged Jungkook, he buried his face on the younger's neck while Jungkook rub his back.

"Baby, I'm dead confuse right now. Why are you crying? Is it because of me?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung nods.

The younger feels bad "Is this because of my work too?" he ask again and this time Taehyung shook his head.

Taehyung pulls away from the hug and wipes his eyes before looking at his husband "It's just because you're here, It's a miracle for me you're here" he said.

"I missed you"

Jungkook smiles softly at him "I miss you too baby" he said and was about to peck him when Taehyung covers his mouth that made him frown.

"Why are you covering your mouth?", "I still have my morning breath"

The younger raise his right brow at him "Well you know what I don't care" he said and pulls away the older's hand before kissing him.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡ ₍ ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ ₎

"Are you serious?" Taehyung surprisingly ask. The couple are in the bath tub right now, they finished their breakfast earlier and decide to take a bath together.

"Yep I'm serious, I want to spend time with you and Hobi hyung said I made the right desicion" Jungkook said and rest his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You really did honey" Taehyung said and Jungkook smiles "I love you" he said.

"I love you too" Taehyung giggles and spent their time relaxing in each other's arms.

Jungkook took 2 months of vacation leave to spend his time with his husband and Taehyung's more happy about it.