Only Then

Author's P.O.V.

"Jungkook-ah! Sing us a song please, the last time I heard you sing was 3 months ago" Hoseok said as he drink his beer.

Hoseok, Namjoon & Yoongi are at Jungkook's house to visit him, they know the younger need some company right now.

"I don't sing anymore hyung" Jungkook said and Namjoon look at him "Really? Why?"

Jungkook sighs "I don't have time for singing anymore hyung, you know I'm always busy from work" The younger said and drink his beer.

"Aww come on kook, please just one" Hoseok said and pouts, Yoongi softly chuckles "I agree with Seok" he said.

Jungkook sighs again and run his fingers through his hair "Any song?" he ask ang Hoseok nods.

"Okay, Yoongi-hyung can I borrow your guitar?" he ask and Yoongi nods then gave his guitar to Jungkook.

Jungkook propers his position and looks at them "Just one okay?" he said and his hyungs nods.

Hoseok quickly get his phone to film a video of the younger "Yah hyung, don't try to film me" Jungkook said.

"Hey I'm not gonna show this to everyone, Im going to keep this incase you don't wanna sing anymore" Hoseok said and the younger lets him.

He clears his throught and strums the giutar "Wait" he said as he fix the strings then begins to strums again.

Namjoon nudge Yoongi's arm "Hyung, I think I know what he's gonna sing" he whispers to Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi whispers back "It's 'Only then' "

"The way to love me isn't hard,
Just hold me tight like you are now,
We don't know what will happen to us later,
But I like that nothing's decided,

Who cares what others say?
We can't live without each other,
so what's the problem?
We can be more in love together"

Jungkook gulps as he tried to stop his tears from building up.

"If you start to like someone else
If I get used to not being with you
When that time comes,
when it's that time
Only then we can break up"

He closes his eyes as he remembers his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. They have been together for 3 years but he notices Taehyung become cold and distant towards him to the fact he's ignoring Jungkook and that made the younger hurt.

"The way to love you isn't hard,
If I smile once more and care for you more,
The way we love isn't hard,
If we look at each other like it's the first time every time,

Who cares what others say?
We can't live without each other,
So what's the problem?
We can be more in love together

If you start to like someone else
If I get used to not being with you
When that time comes,
When it's that time
Then, then"

Hoseok softly gasp when he saw  Jungkook tears are falling down, he was about to stop Jungkook from singing when Yoongi held his shoulder.

He look at him and Yoongi shook his head "Let him be, this is the only way he can voice out his emotions and that is through singing" Yoongi whispers to him.

Hoseok sadly looks at Jungkook "I didn't know you're hurt kookie, you should have told us your problem" hoseok thought.

"Whether you want it or not,
I'm going to hold onto you
When I get too tired that I can't even walk
When that time comes,
When it's that time,
Only then we can break up
Only then we can break up"