I'm Sorry

Author's P.O.V.

It was rainy that night and Taehyung is looking outside the window, he crosses his arms as he lean his head on the window frame.

"Hold yourself together Taehyung, you need to do this for your son, he shouldn't know what happened" Taehyung mumbles and sigh.

He didn't heard someone entered the room until he stiffened in his spot when he felt arms wrapped around his waist and he could feel the warm breath from the stranger on his nape.

He gulp when he recognize the scent coming from the unknown stranger behind him. And that is his husband, Jeon Jungkook.

"Tae" He closes his eyes and stops himself from tearing up, Jungkook hugs him and Taehyung lets out a shaky breath. "Let go of me", "Baby please can we talk?" Jungkook said and that made Taehyung face him.

He saw Taehyung's eyes are getting teary so he caressed his husband's cheek but Taehyung yanked his hand away.

"Jungkook stop, stop this already" Taehyung said and Jungkook sigh. "Tae, I know you won't forgive me even I would apologize a lot of times but please don't do this to me, don't ignore me baby" Jungkook said.

Taehyung shook his head "Tell me how can I not ignore you when you got a another woman pregnant? And you even keep this from me for 6 months! Now tell me Jungkook, how?!" Taehyung said and hits Jungkook's chest again and again.

Jungkook lets Taehyung hit him because he deserves It, Their family was broken beacause of what he did. "I'm sorry Tae-", "How many times do I have to tell you, your sorry won't change everything?!" Taehyung yelled as he pushes Jungkook away from him.

"We're married for 7 years Jungkook, 7 fucking years! I can't bear a child like you wanted but you said It's okay, It's fine! I want to have a happy family with you and Jihoon but what did you do?! You fucking got Seulhyun pregnant!" Taehyung yelled again and tears starts flow down his eyes.

"I wanted leave you but I can't because of Jihoon, I let you stay in this house because of my son, our son!" Taehyung added and Jungkook hang his head low.

"A-appa, D-dada" They were startled when they heard Jihoon's voice outside, Taehyung wipes his tears while Jungkook opens the door.

"Hey hoonie what's wrong?" Jungkook ask and picks up his 4 year old son (Adopted). "Hoonie heard appa yelled so hoonie come here to check appa" Jihoon said and looks at Taehyung then to Jungkook.

"Did you and appa fight?" Jihoon ask "N-no hoonie" Taehyung said as he gets Jihoon from Jungkook. "Then why you yell?" Jihoon ask again "A-appa was just scared of the lightning" Taehyung reasoned and kisses his son's forehead.

Jungkook just watch them as guilt starts to filled his conscience. Jihoon yawns and Taehyung chuckles as he caresse the boy's head "Looks like my hoonie is sleepy, come on let's go to your room" he said and was about to go out when Jihoon spoke. 

"C-can hoonie sleep with appa and dada?" Taehyung was hesitant at first but when he look at Jihoon he can't say no, because the boy had hopeful eyes, he internally sighs and smiles at his son.

"Okay baby, you can sleep with appa and dada" he said and Jihoon's smiles.

⊱┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈⊰

Taehyung can't sleep, he's on the left side of the bed, Jungkook on the right while Jihoon in the middle.

Taehyung thought that his husband is asleep so he looks at him but was surprised when he caught Jungkook staring at him so he raises his right brow at him.

Jungkook quickly close his eyes, pretending to sleep while Taehyung rolls his eyes and closes it so he can drift off to dream land.

After a few minutes Jungkook heard Taehyung's soft snores, he slowly open his eyes and stare at his husband. He smile sadly while staring Taehyung's beautiful face down to his hand, his heart clench when he saw Taehyung's not wearing their wedding ring anymore.

Tears starts to build up in his eyes, as he carefully left the bed and put some pillows on Jihoon's side so the boy won't roll off.

Jungkook went downstairs and flops down the couch "Fuck I'm so stupid!" he said and grip his hair. "I fucking broke Taehyung's trust and his heart, I broke my own family and now he d-doesn't wear o-our wedding ring" Jungkook said and cried.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Tae, Jihoon" he cried and buried his face on his palms, he's disappointed on his self to the point he wants to beat his self up.

He can't bear the pain in his heart so he cried his heart out and the moon is the only witness of it.

After half an hour, he finally calm down he was breathing heavily while wiping his tears. "N-none of this w-would h-happened if I-i didn't agree t-to go at E-eunwoo's party" he said, hoarse lace on his voice.

"I-i should have l-listen to e-eomma" he added and lays down on the couch, he groans in pain when his felt his head hurts.

He blankly stares at the ceiling, all of his happy memories with Taehyung and Jihoon are flashing in his mind, he smiles sadly and closes his eyes.

"I hope these happy memories would repeat but I think that wouldn't happen anymore because of my stupidity" he said bitterly and chuckles. He sighs and felt himself geeting sleepy, he yawns and prepares himself to sleep.

"I hope I could turn back the time so I won't do my fucking mistake, I don't want Taehyung and Jihoon to leave me, I don't want that" he said and finally drifts to dreamland.

 ⊱┈•◦ೋ•◦The End•◦ೋ•┈⊰