Enchated to Meet you

Author's P.O.V.

Namjoon lit the candle and put it on his table made of rock, he sat down on his wooden chair and start to eat his meal.

He only eats vegetables and fruits, he can't hurt animals 'cause he love them even fishes he can't.

It's weird to see a Dracotaur (half-human & half dragon) eating vegetables because in their stories they eat meat, meat from animals and from people. 

He gulp down his water and burp "Thanks for the meal" he mumbles and starts to clean. 

 ☽☬☾

He walks outside his cave and looks at the moon to see if It's full but the moon is in half so he sigh in relief and go back inside his home.

But before he could enter his cave he heard something, his eyes glow yellow and his scales has shown up, meaning he's on defense mode. 

He roam his eyes around the forest to see if someone is there but he only hears the croaks of the frogs and the sounds of crickets.He calm his self down and roam his eyes again in the forest.

"Between the here, between the now~"

Namjoon furrow his brows when he heard someone is singing and It's really pleasent to the ears."Who would sing this late at night?" he ask himself as he get his long dark coat and follow where the voice came from.

"Between the north, between the south~"

Namjoon keeps following the voice, to eager to know whose that voice belongs to, maybe a fairy? A Goddess? A mermaid perhaps?

"Between the east, between the west~"

Namjoon is feeling nervous and excited when he's near, he could hear the voice clearly and It's from the Luna lagoon. 

"Between the time, between the place~" 

"Maybe a mermaid is singing but why now? Why this late at night? It's not that I'm irritated though" he mumbles to himself and reach his destination. 

"From the shell~"

He roam his eyes on the pond to find the mermaid but he was stunned when he saw a merman.A pink haired merman sitting on a rock, his tail glistening under the light of the moon and the merman's back is facing him.

"The song of the sea~
Neither quiet nor calm~
Searching for love again~
Mo ghrá~ (My love)" 

He slowly approach the singing Merman "Wow, I didn't knew Mermans could sing", The pink haired Merman jumps in surprise as he looks back at Namjoon with wide eyes.

The said man breathe hitchs when he saw the merman's face, he's gorgeous and Namjoon already loves the sparkling pink eyes of the merman.

"Hi- no wait! Don't go!" he said as the merman jumps back into the water and swam away.He sighs in disappointment while looking at the lagoon

"I scared him, well everyone is scared of me" he said sadly and walk back to his home.Little did he know the pink haired merman is watching him leaving with wide sparkling eyes.

"Did I made him sad? I didn't mean to swim away, I just panicked" the merman mumbles to himself and sigh.

"Foolish me, I hope I could see him again" he said and swam away back to his home.

 ☽☬☾

*A few days later*

After Namjoon did all of his daily doings, he sat down on his wooden chair outside, he closes his eyes and relaxes his body and senses when the wind touches his face.

A calming night is what he always wanted, A night where no humans, A night where the croaks of frogs and sounds of crickets are music in the night, and most importantly A night where the Full moon isn't visible.

As he's relaxing the Merman pops into his head, the soothing voice, the glistening pink tail under the moonlight, the enchantingly loving pink eyes and the mystical handsome face of the Merman.

He was enchanted and mesmerized at that day and until now, he wants to see him again but he knows the Merman won't go back there because of him.

"I want to see you again and ask your name" he whispers and sighs.

"Between the wind, between the waves~"

He quickly opens his eyes and stood up, he roam his eyes and feels quite excited "He's back?" he said and listens again.

"between the sand, between the shores~"

He runs towards the Luna Lagoon, eyes filled with desperation to sea the Merman again and it slowly turns into bright yellow.

"from the shell~
the song of the sea~"

When he's near the lagoon he slows his pace and hides behind the bush, he doesn't want the Merman to be scared of him again.

"neither quiet nor calm~
searching for love again~"

As the Merman sings, his gaze turns towards Namjoon and smiles, he lift his arms and motions the dracotaur to come towards him.

Namjoon slowly walks to him, It was as if he was charmed by the Merman's voice, his gaze never left him. He sat down beside the big flat rock where the Merman is sitting on and looks up at him.

"He's so handsome and beautiful at the same time, how can this creature exist in this ruthless world?"  He thoughts and is surprise when the Merman touches his face and continues to sing.

"between the stones, between the storms~

between belief, between the seas~

Tá mé i dtiúin~ (I am in tune)"

When the Merman finishes his song, he smiles dearly at him "We meet again" he said and Namjoon felt something in his heart, like a spark.

"What's your name?" the Merman ask "N-namjoon" he answer.

"What a fine name, My name is Seokjin. I believe I made you sad a few days ago, my apologies for my rudeness young lad" Seokjin said and gently squeezes his cheek.

Namjoon smiles, showing his dimples that made Seokjin blush a little "N-no It wasn't your fault to be honest, I scared you that's why you left" he said.

Seokjin looks at him confuse "Scared? I wasn't scared of you and why would I?" he said that made Namjoon surprise again. "Y-you're not scared of me?"

The Merman smiles and shook his head "Even If I had these horns and yellow eyes?" he ask again and Seokjin touch his face again "Ní ar chor ar bith grá (Not at all love), You're exquisite"

Namjoon felt his eyes became teary and he chuckles "Wow, it's the second time I heard this" he said, "Who's the first?" Seokjin asks.

"My mother" Namjoon answers, The Merman felt pity on him "How could everyone is scared of him? What features of him made them scared? He's unique and majestic" 

"In my whole life besides my mother, you're the only one who's not scared of me, others would hurt me and want me dead if they saw me" Namjoon said and his eyes sadden.

Seokjin lifts his chin and they stare at each other's eyes "I don't know why they're scared of you but to me you're not, you're the only unique creature that caught my eyes, you're majestic in fact and you seem kind that made me want to know you more"

"Your beauty never scares me, even if you turn into a dragon someday"

Namjoon's tears fell, even though they're not close and are still strangers to each other, The Merman said those beautiful words at him, words that he wishes to hear one day and words that will make his heart feel at ease.

That night, they both talk and talk. They talk about themselves and other tell tales that only them and the Moon knows.

--The End--