Chapter 36

There was no way Gilrack could resist. Her lonely thoughts called to him. Her utter satisfaction with his presence, with the flow of his deep, loving mind waves, drew him in. Her permission to touch undid the last of his restraint.

She was divine. She was wholly soft and her scent, thick with the call to hold, to love, to imbibe, undid his reasoning. He melted like wax in a fire.

He dug himself past the clothes, past the blankets, being infinitely sure to never touch her breasts. He would die before breaking that one, explicit rule.

But he explored the rest of her lax, drowsy body. His drawer retracted. His fangs lengthened. The bitter claiming venom, for once, tasted sweet.

She made the tiniest, cutest of noises when he most gently bit into her shoulder. The press of her flesh against his gums made his eyes roll to the back of his head. For a moment his mind completely blanked in pleasure as his venom finally found place.

Nature took its course and he lost himself to his instincts and discovering all the little, adorable noises he could coax out of her. Not a thought but ecstasy passed through his mind.

She'd finally become his.

___________________

Late on updating because I had a lazy day. I'm usually full bore, work hard all day, anxious if I don't get things done so I'll randomly get days where my motivation just crashes utterly and completely. Anyhoo...let me know what you think so I can cringe and giggle. And like it if you like it, though don't let me tell you what to do.