Pretty much the beginning

Theyas POV.

Me and Timmie (Timothy) won a trip to L.A!!! And we are going in about four hours!!

AFTER THE LONG FLIGHT FROM SWEDEN TO L.A!

We are here in L.A!!! It is going to be so much fun! Hm... I think I wanna see how the clothes here looks like... I hope the clothes is FABALASS!!! I asked Timmie If we can go shopping, he just said yes but that we are going together so we can find each other after we shop. We start with a shop there you buy men clothes, Timmie didn't find anything he liked. Then we looked for clothes to me!! I'd find two cute t-shirts one with Pokemon and the other with a funny quote, I bought one pair of jeans and black tights, last I bought a black lace dress and a red skater dress... And of course some jewels with everything. Timmie did just buy a black t-shirt, he actually don't like to shop but he did now that I love to shop! When we were outside with everything we did shop we tried to find that hotel that we booked. That was when I saw someone recognized, it was a couple one girl with blond straight hair and blue eyes, then a boy with brown pretty long hair and blueish greenish eyes, and they had a cute little puppy! " Theya?!" The boy said, " Yeeeeeeah? " I answered. " Don't you remember me?! " He said actually pretty sad, " Uhh....... " I did really try to remember him. "Wait, Shane?!" I finally said, " Yeah, remember me?! ". " Nope " I answared sarcastically " It wasn't so that I said your name or something " I said. " Wow, it has been so long!", " Uhm... Yeah " I said. " Is... Is that your boyfriend he said and looked at Timothy...?" He actually sounded kinda sad! " No, you and her then?" I said, "We did actually break up for not so long ago but we have to share Corny". "Okay, see ya soon!" He gave me his phonenumber and then we say bye and go.

Shanes POV.

Me and Lisa walked with Corny it was an awkward silence around us, then I saw some brown beautiful eyes. I saw my old high school friend Theya! She was also my old high school crush... She was shy around people she didn't know so well but if she knew about them she could be so funny, loud, sarcastic and have so much attitude. She was perfect! She didn't know about my crush on her but I wasn't over her. Then when I saw her walk down the streets it was a boy with her! I was super jealous. I started to talk and I asked if they were together but they wasn't, phew! I gave her my phone number and we said bye.

So Guys, what do ya thiiiiiink!?! Please write a comment I am going to answer all your questions......... I think... But it is really late so I think I am going to write the next chapter tomorrow, Bye Pearlfluffs!