Uh...

Theyas POV.
I got a new message. It was from Ian.
I:Ian T:Theya

I:Hey...

T:Hi :D

I:I don't think this is gonna work...

T:What?! o_O

I:We are to unalike...

T:Are you breaking up with me?! :(

I:I guess so... Yeah...

T:Can we be friends? :)

I:Sorry... No...

T:Oh... Okay...

I phewed. I am glad Ian broke up with me. I didn't feel the same way towards him as I thought he did to me. But I didn't understand why he didn't/couldn't be friends with me. Boys boys boys... Then I heard Timothy shout goodnight but I didn't answer. I mumbled goodnight to myself and went to sleep.

Next morning
Today I am going to Anthony! I hope I don't disturb. I picked out a yellow t-shirt with the text pickles on it and under the text it is a picture of two pickles. And a pair of shorts. And black high heels. I applied eyeliner,mascara and nude pink lipstick. Then I saw a straw hat with a black band in the middle. I putted on it and went to the Smosh house and knocked on the door. Ian opened, "Hi! Can I meet Anthony?" I asked. He nodded and shouted to Anthony. Anthony walked to the door. "Hi!" he said. "Hi! Can we have a gameday with pizza, popcorn, soda and things?!" I asked, "Fuck yeah!" he said. "Wait! What about Ian?" he said. "He broke up with me and said that we couldn't be friends anymore..."I said, "Idiotic Ian" Anthony said."Let's start this fabulous day! Woohoo!!" I shouted and we ran in.

Timothy are u serious?! Well,I hoped you liked this chapter! Bye pearlfluffs! <3