The Smosh House

Anthonys POV.
When we where outside I said to Theya, "Can we prank Ian with something?". She laughed and said sure. "But are we going to do" I asked her. She smiled and said hide and look. I said ok and hide behind a bush but I saw really good. "Let' s do this!" She said. She knocked on the door and Ian opened. The first thing he said was "FANGIRL!!!!!!!!". I tried hard to not laugh. "Hi handsome" Theya said in a really sexy voice. I saw that Ian had a boner. Theya saw the boner and whispered "May I come in" and stroke Ians stubble. I had the biggest boner ever now. Ian said "Anthony!? Is this a joke?!". I giggled really much now. Then Ian said with a big grin "If this isn't a joke, can you kiss me?". I frozed. "Don't do it please" I thought. But Theya said "Everything for you". Then she kissed him right on the lips! But my dumb boner where really big now. I'm not kidding if I say one decimeter. But Ian was convinced now. Thats is good I think. Then I heard Theya say "I want you to meet a good friend of mine, we have been friends since I was six years old!". "Uh... Okay" Ian said. If my boner where one decimeter Ians was like two decimeter. I stood up now and said, "BEST. ACT. EVER!!!". Ian froze and then his face was turning redder and redder. Then he said to me "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Me and Theya laughed, but when I stopped laughing she still laughed. I asked what it was and she pointed at my big boner. Ian started to laugh as fuck and I was as red as ketchup. Then Ian asked just looking at Theya, if she wanted to play Donkey Kong. She nodded and walked in with Ian. I walked in after them and walked into the living room. There was Theya and Ian playing Donkey Kong. Then I asked if I could join, but Ian said "Sorry, you can just be two on Donkey Kong". But as sweet as Theya is, she said "You can have my control!". But Ian said "NO!!! I mean, no. Cause Anthony can play after us... Or tommorow". And Theya said "Is it okay with you Anthony?". I nodded and walked to the kitchen. Why is Ian so mean to me? And he is really nice with Theya. NO!!! DOES HE HAVE A CRUSH ON HER TO!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!

Theyas POV.
What is it with Ian? Why is he so.mean to Anthony? "I don't wanna play this anymore" I said. "Do you wanna play something else?" Ian asked. I said "No...". "If so I have a question" Ian said. "Okay" I said. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Ian asked. I didn't know what to do. But I said "YES!". Ian smiled really big now. "We must tell Anthony!" he said. "Uh... Yeah..." I answered.

Anthonys POV.
I saw Theya and Ian run to the bedroom there I was. And Ian said, "We have perfect news Anthony!". I smiled and asked "What?". "Me and Theya are a couple!" He pretty much shouted. My face was loosing colour but I said "I'm so happy for you to". "Thanks man! And sorry that I was so mean. I just wanted to get to know Theya a bit more". Then Theya said "Sorry guys! I need to go home now!". We said bye and Theya went home. When Theya was gone I said "I have a major crush on Theya!!!". "But looks like I got her first" Ian said. "But I had since she was six years old!!!!!" I answered. "But I thought you weren't over Kalel yet?!" Ian said. I got so freaking angry so I screamed "What about you and MELANIE!??!?!!?!??!??!!?!!??!?!??!?!". He looked crushed. Melanie cheated on Ian with Joey Graceffa.

Ehhm... I hope you liked this chapter! Bye Pearlfluffs