Beautiful

Anthonys POV.
I walked in a chick and she started to run away and I screamed stop.

She looked back at me and I didn't know a person could be more beautiful. She had long curly brown hair. Her locks rolled perfect down her face. And her eyes where the perfectest shade of brown I have ever seen. I drowned in love. But... Maybe she is really bitchy and stupid... Let's see! "Hi!" I said. She looked a little bit scared and nodded. Maybe she is the shy type. But then she said "Hi! I'm Theya! A big fan actually!". Wow we have hot fangirls was the first I was thinking. Then I said "Oh! Cool! A smosher!". "Uhm... Yeah!" She answered. Then we talked for a bit and I think both of us realized something. We remembered eatch other for something. And not something about youtube. Then I remembered who she was,"Thelenia Sminetre!" I shouted. She looked at me and shouted back "Anthonio Padlieré!". We hugged and I said "That game was the best!"

Flashback
"Hey mom can I meet the kid that have vacation" I asked. "Sure honey!" She replied. I runned out and knocked on the door. A crying girl opened. She was younger than me but really cute. "Wanna play?!" I asked. She shaked her head. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!?" I said. She smiled and said "Sure!". We played that she was a princess named Thelenia Sminetre and I was a knight named Anthonio Padlieré and in every time we played we kissed a short kiss on the lips on the end. We played every day. And had superfun. Then I remembered the day that she was going home... It was the saddest day I have ever have. Cause I had a big crush on her. We cried the whole day and then it happened we went out and said goodbye when I runned behind my house. She runned after and I took my hand on her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. It was a long kiss but without tounge. Then we said bye and she kissed me fast on my nose and blushed then I'd never see her again.

End of flashback

*Clap clap* "Hello! Earth to Anthony!". I woke up from my flashback and asked " Do you wanna come over to the smosh house?". "Fuck yeah!" she screamed." Same ol' Theya I see" I joked. We laughed and went over to the smosh house.

Soo That is my, I think fifth chapter today! Oh and just so you know Theya could English because her dad was from there. Bye pearlfluffs!