Club

Theyas POV.
Kl. 18:04 (home)
I looked at the clock and saw that I should shower now. When I was done showering I looked after clothes. I found a short "wavy" dress that was a bit glimmery. The dress was black and looked perfect for a clubnight. My hair had dried and was really curly! I did my makeup that was a not to thick eyeliner and a perfect amount of mascara. I took a bit darker blush than normal. I applied dark red lipstick and over that I took a bit of cherry chapstick. I take chapstick over lipstick pretty much every day 'cause it makes your lips look a bit glammier and you never know when you are going to kiss a guy ;) I painted my nails in dark red nailpolish. Then I found a pair of dark red high heels. I took some silver earrings and a silver necklace. When I was done I lookeed at the clock again it was 19:03. I waited and after a while I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there was a drooling Anthony. "Uh... Hi... What is it?" I asked. "You are gorgeous!" Anthony said. "Thanks" I answered and blushed. He drived to the club and we walked in. "Yay! Let's partyyyy!!!" I screamed and ran to the bar and drank three shots in a row. I was already dizzy and drunk and started to dance. When I was drunk I danced like a whore. Every boy liked it but the girls didn't at all. After just a few minutes a guy started walked up to me and we started to make out after a while he started to suck on my neck and found my weak spot. Then another guy went over and slapped him. Then I didn't remember more. When I woke up I was in Anthonys house. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:23 (night/morning). My eyes widened and I called Tim. After like 3 calls he answered. "Hi Tim! I'm sorry that I wasn't home. I where in a club and can you drive me back home." I said the adress and Timmie got to the car. We said bye and ended the call. After half an hour I saw Tim's car. I got in the car and asked if Casey was here. Tim said "No I got a call from her and she said that she didn't feel good. And you know we are going back home in two days?". "For the first, nooo! And for the second, I know!" I answered. Then we where quiet. When I came home, I pretty much runned to my room ripped of my clothes and fast took on my pajamas (dunno how to spell it), then I jumped in bed. I fell asleep really fast and had a dreamless sleep.

Hey girl heey! Did you see Lisbugs video "My thoughts on Shane being bisexual". It's so sweet! I aren't that type that cry at anything. I broke my foot one time. Did I cry? No! Another time I fell in a wall that looked like ( | = Wall > = Weird wall that is... Weird...) |> and I had to sew my forehead. Did I cry? No! And I have never cried to a sad movie or horror. But did I cry to that video? Yes! I want you to check out that vid. I hope u liked this chapter. Bye! <3