Anixtey- Matt Sturniolo (pt.1)

You and Matt have been best friends ever since the womb, cause your guy's mother were best friends also. So, you guys knew each other before your guys were born. Matt was just born a day before you, you were born on August 2nd of 2003. You guys grew up with each other, you guys treated each other like siblings, and you basically had 4 older brothers. He, plus his older brothers Justin and Nick, and his younger brother Chris, also saw you saw a sister. They always wanted a sister so they treated you like their own sisters. 

Your POV: 

"Oh yeah!" You shouted, putting your arms in the air, Matt chuckles at you and everyone gave you a five up, you beat Matt in basketball and you played against Nick, you beat him also. Not gonna lie, it was pretty easy. Then you played against Chris, you lost by 1 point, but he was a good sport after. "Thanks, Chris," You hugged him and he hugs you back, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you hold his hand while having one around his waist, "Where now?" You asked them, and they all looked at each other and asked if you were hungry. You nodded, and you guys headed to the car, you saw next to Matt in the passenger seat, since you have your license and Matt has driving anxiety, you guys take turns driving. You pull up to the drive-through and look at the menu, no cars were behind you but some were in front of you. You guys looked at the menu and debated on what to get, you see Matt tapping the wheel. You put your hand on his thigh and he looks at you, you mouthed 'you okay?' giving him a worried look, and he nods. You kept your hand on his thigh just in case, he started shaking cause he looked in the back rear view mirror and saw a car pull up. 

Breathes

Matt's POV: 

"Let's switch," Y/N said all of the sudden, her set belt was undone, she opened the door and walked in front of the car, I couldn't move, she opens my door and tells Nick to order for us, she tells me out and puts me on the passager seat, you see this is why I love her. She knows when I have anxiety and knows what to do. She gets in the car and drives, but she put her seat belt on while driving to the window, she hands the phone to Chris to put my favorite artist on, to help me calm down faster. I had my hand on the center console, shaking, she looks down and puts her hand on top of mine, rubbing my pinky. She had one hand on the steering wheel and looks for her card. She pays and takes the receipt and pulls up to the second window. She still holds onto my hand, and she grabs the bag and hands it back to Nick or Chris, whoever grabbed it first. She says thank you and drives off, my breathing has slowed down a bit when I noticed that we left the drive-through. She still hold onto my hand, she interlocked her fingers with mine, and she didn't let go until we go into the kitchen of my house. She lived a few houses down from mine.

Chris's POV: 

I couldn't thank anyone better, cause Y/N truly knows how to help Matt with his anxiety, cause if I or Nick don't catch it right away, she's usually the one that does. She is legit a sister we have been waiting for a long ass time, so I thank her mother and my mother for being best friends cause we honestly don't know what we would have done without her. And the fact we grew up with each other, makes it 100 times better cause she knows us also and helps us throughout anything. She has our backs, and I fuck with that. Nick and I just talk about her when she leaves cause she honestly just means a lot to us. "Check up on him, okay?" She said putting a hand on my shoulder, I nodded and thank her. She smiles and says bye to Nick, "No, I should be fine. I have my pepper spray, I usually run." She commented on my suggestion, I walked onto the porch still to see if she made it home. She dashes down the street running to her house, she grabs her phone when she got on her porch and texted me she got home. She looks up and waves goodbye to me. 

"Goodnight Y/N" I whispered while she opened her door and closed it behind her after a few seconds later, Matt was doing okay, and we looked after him. We updated Y/N on it, Matt and I just love her, I know I keep saying she's the best thing that has happened to us, but deep down inside, we truly mean it cause she's like an angel from heaven, and just fits in right with us. And I don't want anything bad happening to her. 

Matt's POV: 

Thanks to Y/N, I have calmed down and felt so much better. I didn't eat much, but I tried for Y/N cause I know she would come here in a heartbeat and make me eat. I drank some water and let her know I finished eating and drinking my water, I showered and looked out the window and saw the stars in the sky, I sighed and lay in bed, I scrolled through Instagram and saw that Y/N has posted. Gosh, she is so beautiful, I said to myself while looking at the pictures. I doubled tapped and commented, she liked the comment and commented back, not going to lie. I like her, I really do. She understands me and I understand her, but yet again it's just going to be weird and I think it's going to be weird for our friendship we have. 

"Why can't we be together Y/N L/N?" I whispered, I got off the app and rolled over to my side, and passed out. I dreamt about her that night, I woke up and realized it was just a fancy and I laid back down, grabbed my pillow, and screamed into it. "Fuck, Y/N you make me go crazy." He takes a deep breath and sees you walk in. She lay next to him in bed and he looks at you, "Everything okay?" I sit back up, looking at her, and she lets out a sigh. I tapped her shoulder, she shows me her face she had red puffy eyes. 

"He cheated on me." She said, breaking down into tears again. Haha, I forgot she has a boyfriend, should I say had one?  Maybe not right now, I never liked him. They have been dating for like 1 year? My bad, 3 years. I moved down, lifted up my cover, and waited for her to take off her shoes and joined me under my cover, I cuddled her and wiped her tears. Moved her hair out of her face, and I rubbed her shoulder while she laid her head on my chest, I felt bad but yet again happy because I have a chance to make her mine. I told her, he didn't need her and she deserves so much better. "Thanks, bud." She said, my heart shattered. FRIEND ZONE! That's when I knew, I never had a chance to show her my love for her, that I bene hiding for a long time.