Surprise- Chris Sturniolo

Part One 

Chris's POV

I and Y/N have been dating for a few months about to be a year, sadly she has moved for college but I am planning to surprise her for our one-year anniversary. I bought plane tickets for me and my older brothers, Nick and Matt, I didn't want to go cause she moved to New York to go to  Brooklyn College, and she is currently studying to become a teacher for middle school students, I give her credit because I could never!  But, that's what I love about her, she has so much passion to become a teacher, and she has always wanted to become a teacher ever since she was little. Anyways, I didn't want to go because New York just gives me the massive headaches ever, but I am only doing it for her. "We are leaving in a few days," I told my brothers while we were eating in the kitchen, a few days have gone by and that's when I and my brothers started packing for our trip, we are staying for a week and we had some stuff plan while being there, the last few days have been going so fucking slow! I was just looking at the dates and it just kept going slower and slower, then finally it was the day we had to leave for the airport. 

"Thank you, "Nick says to the worker, we had to wait another hour, and that hour went by fast, I sat next to the window seat, and we just talked and slept through the plane ride. "Chris, Matt" He shakes us both, and I stretched and grabbed my jacket we got off the plane, we went to grab some food and she texted me good morning, "She doesn't have class today right?" Nick asks me while reaching over and grabbing a fry, I told him that she didn't have any classes today and we finished eating and went to our hotel. I laid in bed for a bit before she texted me again saying that she is in her dorm studying, I tell my brothers it was time and I asked Matt if we can stop by a store real quick so I can grab some flowers. He nods, and we parked and then walked down the street, there was this street seller on the sidewalk, and she had a bouquet of flowers made out of ribbons. We stopped 'cause it caught my eyes, "No stop, 'cause these are so fucking pretty!" Nick said while pulling out his phone to take some pictures, "You should get her these, oh my god." Nick looks at me, I chuckled and asked her which ones she had, she shows me and then goes under the table and grabs some that was crochet. 

"Oh, those are so pretty." Matt says grabbing one to look at them closer, I moved next to him to see them, "I would like this better, than these." Matt whispers, Nick agrees and I looked at the number of flowers she had, "Doesn't she like yellow?" Matt asks, I nodded trying to look for one. 

"It will take at least 1-2 hours," The lady told me, I looked at her and looked at my brothers, I made a face cause I really didn't want to walk around New York, the woman looks around one more time and she looks at me. "Here's one,"  she pulls out this 20-count flower, I nod and I pay for them, I thank her so much and we walked back to the car and drove to her college. I grabbed the flowers and looked around in the car, I grab my cologne and sprayed it on them, I started walking towards her dorm and remembered that I have to have a key to get in, we waited outside for a bit before a student comes. 

"I love your guy's videos," He comments, we smiled and thanked him for watching our videos. "She's in dorm H7, it's on the other side of the building, but I can show you a shortcut."  We followed him and we got there within a few minutes. "Have a good one guys, good luck!" He smiles and walks away, Nick starts recording and I walk up to the door, I was so nervous. 

"Hopefully she likes these flowers," I commented to the camera, I knocked and I heard some moving in the dorm, then I heard the door getting unlocked, I see her opening the door and she was shocked. "Hi bubs," I smiled, she had tears in her eyes, she hugs me and I hugged her back, she greets Matt and Nick, we get inside her dorm and I give her the flowers, "Awe bubs, don't cry." I wiped her tears, I kissed her and she kissed me back, I sit on her bed and she places the flowers on her bed and we hung out, she goes to her desk and put her stuff away, she didn't have a roommate. She goes in between my legs and I hug her while she put her head on my chest, I chuckle and rubbed her back. "Oh, I almost forgot!" I said gently pushing her to the side and she looks at me. "Here you go," I grabbed my backpack and gave it to her, she gives me a confused face and unzips my backpack. 

"Oh yes!" She says while pulling out some hoodies of mine, she sniffs them and smiles, "Oh, I missed smelling your cologne," She puts my hoodie down, "Thank you, baby." She smiles and kisses me, I kissed her back. We hung around New York, and we went back to her dorm, Matt and Nick went back to the hotel and I decided to stay with her in her dorm. "I missed you so much!" She hugs me and I hugged her back, "Want to watch a movie?"  She said while grabbing her PJs and one of my hoodies, I said sure and she walks back out a few minutes later. "Alright," She puts on her slip-on uggs and I looked at her, "Snacks are in the third drawer." She pointed at her desk, I opened it and grabbed some out. "They usually have movies playing after 9 pm." She unlocks her door, I opened the door and let her out, I asked if she has her keys cause she tends to forget her keys, and she pays her pockets and smiled. "Alright, now I got them."  We head outside and there's a jumbo screen outside, we laid a blanket down and we had another blanket and covered ourselves. "No, I usually come here alone, to be honest." She said running her fingers through my hair, I was laying on my back but my head was on her chest, the movie was about to finish but I noticed that she was getting tired. 

"Come on bubs," I whispered, she woke up and looks at me, and we grabbed the trash and blankets, I saw a trash can and threw out the trash and hold her hand while walking back to her dorm, I grabbed her keys and unlocked her dorm and opened the door, she goes in and I lay in bed while she was brushing her teeth and does her skincare routine. She takes off her pjs since she hates sleeping with bottoms on, but my hoodie was a bit big on her so she didn't mind. "Cuddle time." I said lifting up her blanket, she gets in bed and gets comfortable in her bed while cuddling me, I rub her back and we both ended up falling asleep, we woke up to some knocking on her door at 7am.