Just Another Follower- Nick Sturniolo

You and Nick have been best friends ever since you two were in the womb, your guy's mothers are best friends, so you guys grew up with each other. You saw him and his brothers as your own brothers, which you always wanted. They were so overprotective over you, included you in stuff that involved with their families and you did the same thing with your own family, you were the only child so just having three dudes that treat you like a sister, made a huge impact in your life. You love being around them and having them around you when you are upset. "Hey Y/N," Nick says coming into your house, he tends to come over a lot cause he wants to hang out with you and get some alone time from his other brothers, he loves them so much but he said it's better if they have some alone time there and then and not be with each other 24/7. "No, I am good thank you though," Nick said shaking his head while greeting your mother with a hug when she asked if he wanted some food or a snack. "Yes, I will take a root beer please," Nick says looking at her, she grabs him a glass with some ice and pours his root beer in, and gave it to him while you guys were hanging out in the living room.  

"Yeah, I was about to watch your guy's new youtube video with my mom," You said grabbing the remote for the tv, you and Nick sit down, and your mother brings out a platter with some random on it and she tells you to out on their youtube video on since she still wanted to watch it. The triplets started their own youtube channel, you and your mother always watch it at 5:30 pm when it comes out, and you guys have always been supportive, you bought them their first camera for their birthday. You even appeared on their youtube channel there and then, the fans even loved your guy's relationship that you had with the guys and they loved how they treat you like you were their own sister, you laughed throughout the video and your mother did the same, some months went by and then you started to notice that the triplets are starting to get a bit more recognized in public. You did also, but mostly them since they were the ones that had the channel, and you would show up once in a blue moon now,  you always tried making plans with him but he would just push it to the side or just say yes and blow you off last minute. 

" Maddie," Nick says in an interview, they asked who was his best friend along with the triplets and you just sat back and continued watching the interview. You got dressed for school since you guys are about to graduate, you wore some black sweatpants along with a grey hoodie, you put your hair up in a bun and wore your glasses, and you drove to school. You saw the triplets laughing and hanging out with their friends, Nick see you put your headphones on and walked to class, you looked at him and then looked away. They were also your only friends at school, you had social anxiety, and it has gotten worse since the triplets stopped talking to you. " I don't know if she wants to talk to me though," Nick says to his younger brother Chris, Chris tried to keep you guys close after the fame but Nick just kept pushing you off. "I think I shouldn't," Nick says while looking at Chris, Chris looks over his shoulder and sees you walking down the hallway looking at the ground, you had your hands on your bookbag straps, you looked up and saw them staring at you, you bite your lip, you put your hand in your pocket and put the volume up so you wouldn't be able to hear them, "Hey Y/N, can we tal-" Nick stops mid-sentence cause he just sees that you walked passed them. 

"Damn kid," Chris looks at Nick, "You honestly fucked up. I'm being honest, she has been there for you since day one. She and her mom sit on the couch and watch our videos, and they still do. And you just blow her off after that whole fame. I wouldn't blame her, I would too."  Chris tells Nick, Nick sighs and nods, cause he doesn't disagree with his brother Chris, Nick knows he has messed up and you walked to your car and took off your headphones, and just started crying, you missed them, you did honestly. The dudes that you told everything to, you trusted with your whole heart, and you grew up with just blew you off. You sat in the parking lot for a bit and you reversed and drove home, you got home and just locked yourself in your room. Your mother started to notice that you are not acting like your bubbly self, she talked to MaryLou and see what has happened, and she tells your mother that you and Nick have stopped talking. Your mother knocks and sees you sitting at your window, you looked over and your eyes were puffy, she sighs and walks over to you.

"Oh princess," She sits next to you, you lie your head on her shoulder and she runs her fingers through your hair, "You did nothing wrong amor, everything happens for a reason." She kisses your head, "I'm so sorry this had to happen like this baby," She tears up cause she truly did love how the boys treated you, you asked your mother if you can stay home for a bit and she nods, you finally go back to school next week. You haven't been eating, you have depression now and you also have an eating disorder. You wore a pink hoodie with some jeans and braided your hair, you wore your headphones and walked inside the school, Nick sees you. You walked passed him and you bite your nails throughout the class. "How was school?" Your mother was your best friend, she would take you out and take you places instead of you locking yourself in your room all day. You finally graduated and you walked on the stage and got your diploma, you hugged your mom after throwing your cap, you cried into her arms and she was crying happy tears, you are moving away for college, you are going to New York to become a fashion designer,  your mother threw a party for you before you left, she invited MaryLou and the triplets, MaryLou comes and you saw that the triplets weren't with her, you forced a smile and the party finished. You were packing up your stuff since you and your mother had a long drive ahead of you guys. You moved the laundry bin and saw a black and white picture on the ground, you picked it up and saw it was you and the triplets. And another one with just Nick. 

"I'm just another follower to them." You sighed and looked at it, you teared up and you threw them out.