Cookout- Chris Sturniolo

"Christopher Owen Sturniolo!"  You heard MaryLou say from downstairs, you looked at him and he looks back at you. He hides under the blanket and tries to make it seem like he isn't in the blanket hiding, you pretend to scroll on your phone but you were texting him, "Chris!" She comes in, you looked at her and she looks at you, "He's under the blanket isn't he?" She says, you shake your head no and she walks over to the other side, she tosses the blanket to you and you laughed, and Chris screams. "Honey, I told you to do the dishes, but you didn't do them." She looks at him, Chris knew she was really upset because guests were coming over for a cookout that they are hosting. 

"I" ll get to it mom, give me a second." Chris gets up and uses the bathroom, you looked at her and told her you'll help him clean the dishes, she smiles and goes back downstairs bringing in the rest of the groceries. You went downstairs and helped her, Chris comes out after a few minutes and sees you have left. "Babe?" He says looking around his room, he goes downstairs and he sees that you are helping his mom bring in the stuff for the cookout. He takes the bags from you and places them on the island that was in the kitchen and kisses you, "You aren't allowed to carry bags. Ever!" He gets upset with you, cause you knew it also and he tells his mom to stop grabbing the stuff and he can bring it in. "That's the last of it," Chris said locking the car while picking up the bags and pushing the door closed with his leg. Matt and Nick went to the mall real quick to get some new shoes and clothes, "Alright dishes now" Chris says washing his hands than washing dishes, he hands them to you after washing them, and you dry them and put them back in their place. 

Chris POV: 

"We are done!"  Y/N said with the biggest smile on her face, I chuckled and wrapped one of my arms around her waist and kissed her, and she kisses me back while wrapping her arms around my neck. "Gosh, you are so handsome." She says pulling back, and looking into my eyes before kissing me again, I cracked a smile during the kiss cause she is always giving me compliments which are so cute. "Oh, hello baby!" She says looking down and seeing Trevor, she picks him up and takes him in the background to use the bathroom while I went to go take a shower. I saw her in my bed, she was waiting for me to come out of the shower, and she passed out for a nap. I chuckled and took a picture of her cuddling with Trevor. Trevor is like obsess with her, I don't blame him, I am also. I changed and walked out of my room and helped my parents set up for the cookout. 

"Baby?" I said kissing her cheek, she groans and I kissed her cheek again, "Come on, the food is ready." I told her, and she stretches before kissing me back, she sits up and Trevor gets up and runs downstairs to greet Nick and Matt since they just came back home. They both came into my room to show me their haul of what they got from the mall, Y/N of course the time to take another nap, they showed me what they got while I had a hand on Y/N's head, running my fingers through her hair, they finished and I woke her up again after. "Come on, babe. We gotta eat something." I waited for her, she holds my hand and she greets everyone that was in the living room playing our switch. "Hi, Aunt Susie."  I kissed her cheek and introduced her to Y/N, everyone loved her. 

Y/N POV: 

I and Chris got some food and sat at a table and ate, "How is the food?" Jimmy, Chris's father, asked while I was taking a bite from the hamburger, I smiled and covered my mouth, and put a thumb's up, he chuckles and Chris also agrees. We finished,  we both had Pepsi and we threw out trash away and took out Pepsi back inside. We hung out with his cousins, and I had to sit on his lap since there weren't any more seats, and we later played some cup pong but with water since we are underage and we don't drink. Me, Chris, and Matt were in a team, it was Matt's turn, and he made one in, we hugged him and cheered. It was my turn, Chris kisses me for good luck and I threw it, I was so nervous that I wasn't going to make it in but I did. 

"That's my girlfriend!" He screams and picks me up, he spins me around and I chuckled, I high five Matt, we won the game and we gave each other a hug in a group hug, later we moved outside, it was a bit chilly, so we got some wood for the fire pit. Chris and his brother went to get the wood along with one of their cousins, while I was stuck with the rest of the cousins, they were pretty chill though. I went inside to grab a blanket and came back outside. We had our own seats but Justin came in, and he wanted to join.

"Yeah, it's fine," I told him, I got up and wrapped myself in the blanket, I went to grab another can of Pepsi and drank a bit, I walked back and asked if Chris wanted some, he nods since he was talking with his cousins, but how he shows affection is like physical touch, so he put one hand behind my back and pushes me a bit to let me know to sit on his lap so I wouldn't be standing. I sat on his lap and he asked if I wanted the Pepsi back, I shook no and he places it next to his seat. I laid my head on his chest and he had the arm on top of my thigh, I was mostly talking to his girl cousins, then I sent some snaps to my friends, Chris would look down and make a funny face and I would just send it to them. "It was nice meeting you too," I said getting up and greeting his family goodbye when they were leaving, I hugged them goodbye and would wait until Chris sits back down. Then it was just me and his brothers outside, we just talked and talked until 4 am in the morning.

"Alright, night guys," Chris said waking me up to letting me know that we are going to his room. I stretched and I told the guys goodnight,  Chris asked if I was ready and I nodded, he throws me over his shoulder and that honestly scared me, it made me scream and everyone laughed, "I'm sorry baby." He said while laughing, he takes us to his room and hands me some pjs of his, I changed and joined him in bed, we cuddled and didn't wake up until 2 pm the next day.