Mental Health- Nick Sturniolo

Tigger Warning: Deals with Depression and Cutting

"Where's (Y/N)?" Nick says looking around the classroom, your classmates shrugged their shoulders and went back to the conversation they had before Nick interrupted them. Nick grabs his phone out and places his arms on his desk with his phone in his hands, and he opens up iMessage and sends you a text. 

Nick Sturniolo: 

Hey (Y/N), just wanted to check in since it's Wednesday and you haven't been in school yet, everything good? 

Delivered

Nick just rubs it off thinking that your phone probably might not be charged, NIck has been your best friend since the beginning of high school, it's finally senior year but depression has hit you harder, you haven't gotten out of bed since Friday, and you haven't been t school, well what Nick said in the text message. Your phone was on the other side of the room, you saw it light up and you covered yourself with your blanket, your mother is a drug addict which isn't very helpful because, your father is out of the picture and you are dealing with depression and you feel like there is no one out there to help you, see your phone vibrant across your desk, you realized it was Nick, you wanted to get up but you feel weak, so you just sighed and rolled over and covered yourself with the blanket once again. Nick looks at his phone, the ringing stopped, "(Y/N)!" Nick says quite loudly, "Please leave a message after the beep..beep" Nick looks at his phone again and saw you didn't pick up, he sighs and hangs up. "(Y/N) hasn't been here since Wednesday, can we go visit her?" Nick comments to Matt, Matt of course nods since he also has a close relationship with you, along with the third triplet Chris. 

"Ready?" Matt says to Chris when he was talking to his friends, Chris lifts up his head from his phone and nods, he dabs up his friends before leaving, "Are you worried about her?" Matt looks at Chris while walking to the parking lot, Chris nods and they stayed quiet, the triplets knew you dealt with depression, but they never since you like this before, Matt gets in the car, Nick runs to the car, and gets in, Matt drives to your house, they knock a few times and they heard some footsteps approach the door, the doorknob got unlocked and it was your mom that opened the door, they saw the house was a mess, she was clearly high out her mind and they greeted her, the triplets look at each other and they tried their best not to gag by the smell of cigarettes and weed, your mother went back to smoking and they went upstairs to your room, they knocked on your door before heading in, you hide under the cover and turned over to the window, they walked in, your room was pitched dark, not even a pinch of light in there, the boys were shocked by seeing how your room was since you are the neast person they ever met. ΩAa

"(Y/N)?" Nick said walking over to the bed, you heard his voice, Matt and Chris put your clothes on one side of the room, they tried to help you out and clean your room a bit, you heard them walk around your room picking up some stuff and putting stuff in the trash can, Nick pulls the cover off your face and he looks at you, "We are here, please let us help you." He said in a soft and gentle tone, you broke down crying, Nick takes off his shoes and he holds you while you cry, you didn't want them to see you like this, Nick kisses your head and rubs your back, Matt puts your clothes in the washer, and Chris took out the trash, "You know that we love you so much, and we never want you to go through this alone right, you have us, so use us, let us help you." Nick says playing his head on yours, you wrapped your arm around his waist and Nick rubs your arm while he gives you another kiss on your head. "Come on, let's go shower." Nick takes off the sheets and helps you sit up, he asked Matt to choose some comfortable clothes for you, and Matt chooses a pair of sweatpants, an oversized hoodie, and some fuzzy socks, Nick helps you in the showers and stays in there just in case you need help, Matt and Chris continue helping you clean your room. 

"There," Chris said while cleaning your desk, he puts up a picture frame with you and the guys, Chris smiles a bit from seeing your big smile, "You are going to gain that back, I promise." Chris said quietly and fixing it, Matt goes to your bed and changes the bed sheets, the room is finally done after your shower, you come back out and see what they have done, you hugged them and they hugged you back, "We got you (Y/N), we are never leaving your side." Chris said rubbing your back, you let go of him and hugged Matt, Matt smiles and hides his face in your shoulder, "Oh, be right back." Chris said looking at his phone since he got a notification, Chris comes back in with some chick fil bags, and he places them on the other desk you had, you guys ate and Matt noticed that you really didn't touch your food. 

"You know you don't have to eat it all, just take a few bites until you are full." He whispered to you, you smiled and placed the nugget back down and whipped your fingers with your napkin, you didn't touch the food after, Nick decide to stay while Matt was coming back with clothes for Nick to change into the next day, the other boys left and it was just you and Nick. 

"Since we are alone now, what's up?" Nick said looking at you, you looked back at him. "I am not going to be mad or anything, I promise," Nick said with his hands up to his shoulders, you looked at him confused. "I heard you whimper in the shower," Nick said putting his phone on the desk, you hold onto your sleeves, "(Y/N)" Nick looks at you worried. You rolled them up and he just stares at your arms, "Okay" Nick said nodding and looking at you, "Thank you," Nick said, "but you know that me and my family are here for you right?" You nodded and Nick hugs you tightly.