Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 The youngest of the Song family

    At ten o'clock in the morning at the end of July, the fierce sun shines directly on people's skin. Standing outside for a while can make the skin red. There are fruit trees planted in front of every household in the family courtyard of the army. There is an idle military officer holding a handful of melon seeds, sitting in the shade of a tree in front of the door to enjoy the coolness, telling each other the latest news in the family courtyard. They were all passed on.

    "The braided girl in front is the youngest of the head of Song's family, right? Looks like she has grown a lot taller." The

    family courtyards are all along the river, and on the opposite side of the river is a vegetable field, and behind the field is a continuous peach blossom forest , and then there is a big mountain.

    Aunt Hua, who was collecting shoes next to her, squinted her eyes and watched for a while. Many big girls and young daughters-in-law were washing clothes by the river. A bucket of clothes is walking this way, the light is glare, I can't see the specific appearance, but I can roughly tell who it is by looking at the figure, "It's that little girl Song Xiao, who usually comes out to wash clothes after eight o'clock. It's so late today."

    Mrs. Cheng, who was picking vegetables next to her, glanced up, "Today's senior high school entrance examination results are announced, and Xiao He from the logistics office drove them to the county to look at the results at six o'clock in the morning. I heard from my big tree that Song Xiao and Song Yan has passed the exam."

    "The Song family's genes are really good, the six children in the family are all educated, and our family struggled to go to elementary school, so they are forced to finish junior high school to get a diploma so that they can arrange work. "

    The two surnamed Li are not from the Song family. They are not in high school

    or university ." Where can the child go?"

    Song Xiao walked home with the washed clothes, passing by the aunts who were chatting together, and said hello with a sweet smile: "Hello, aunts." Seeing Aunt Hua in the She picked up the shoes and embroidered a few small flowers on the upper, her eyes lit up, "The shoes made by Aunt Hua are really unique, the ones sold in department stores outside are not so beautiful." She will only turn

    fourteen in a few days, and now she is It's the age of beauty, and I can't help but look at the beautiful clothes and shoes.

    In the compound of the military region, although Song Xiao is still a thirteen or fourteen-year-old girl, she often goes to the fields with the adults to plant vegetables, catch fish and shrimp, sew clothes and shoes with the aunts in the family courtyard, and practice He has good cooking skills, but he is the most well-behaved, and the main person is sweet and talkative, which is deeply loved by aunts and mothers-in-law. Song Xiao has a part in "other people's children".

    "If you like it, come to my house another day, and I'll teach you how to do it." The praised Aunt Hua laughed from ear to ear.

    "Okay, okay, thank you, Aunt Hua first." Song Xiao couldn't read as well as his brothers and sisters at home, but he liked manual work.

    After talking a few words with the aunts, Song Xiao carried his clothes and continued walking home.

    Seeing people walking away, Mrs. Cheng threw the vegetables in the vegetable basket and sighed: "Look, she is a big-hearted person. The child born to her father and his ex-wife went to grandma's house in Shanghai. The two children of her mother and ex-husband I also went to my grandpa’s house in the provincial capital, it’s not suitable to go anywhere, and I stay at home alone every summer vacation. Both parents are second-married children, so it’s a disadvantage.” Zhao Zhijun from Aunt Hua’s family and Song Xiao’s father