Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121 Like-minded

    In the evening, the three sisters gathered together to sleep on the same bed, and this time the three of them were lying on the bed in silence. In the end, Song Xiao sighed and said: "I used to think that when I got married and took Yan Qiao's salary into my hands, I would be a little rich woman. Unexpectedly, what my parents prepared was enough for me to be a little rich." Done."

    The night was dark, she didn't see Li Qiuyue and Song Yan who were sleeping on both sides of her rolled their eyes at the same time, it was Li Qiuyue who was getting married, but Song Xiao was more excited than the bride who was about to be, I tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. In the end, both hands touched the person next to him, "When I get married, will you give me a bigger red envelope?" He

    asked if he would, but the small expectation in his tone almost didn't show directly on his face up.

    Song Yan was impatient with her chirping tonight, so she turned to pinch her, "Are you stupid? Even if I want to give you a bigger red envelope, how can I tell you in front of Li Qiuyue?" "

    That's right, then I will remind you when the time comes."

    Song Yan and Li Qiuyue: "..."

    Song Xiao was excited for a while before going to bed, and soon fell asleep as soon as she said she was asleep. Waking up in the middle of the night with the urge to urinate, she got up and went downstairs in a daze, but saw a person sitting there with her legs crossed on the sofa in the main room, which made her hairs stand on end.

    He stopped breathing for a few moments before he regained his senses. Song Xiao was about to scold people loudly to dispel the fear of being frightened just now, but then remembered the people living on the first floor, and cursed in a low voice: "You're getting married tomorrow and you don't sleep well, it's scary here. You'll almost scare me later, scare me away!" I was about to say "Scared to death", but I hurriedly stopped when I was about to speak, now it's past zero, and you can't say bad things on a good day.

    Li Qiuyue raised the corners of her lips when she saw her blowing her hair.

    Frightened of drowsiness, Song Xiao hurriedly went to the bathroom, and when she came back, she also imitated Li Qiuyue and sat on the sofa with her knees bent and her legs hugged. After a while, she felt uncomfortable, and then sat cross-legged again.

    "Hey, are you afraid of getting married?" I heard that girls are more or less anxious and worried before they get married, which is natural.

    Li Qiuyue shook her head and said blankly: "I don't know how to say it. Although I knew I was going to get married a long time ago, but at this moment I feel that the marriage is a bit hasty, as if nothing is ready." Then she laughed at herself, "Forget it, no matter what, I will feel that I am not ready, so let's make a quick decision."

    Hearing this courage, she deserves to be the fourth sister.

    Song Xiao persuaded him a few more words, "You don't have to worry, Liang Ju'an is a very good person, and his family members are easy to get along with. You see, you are all doctors who help the dying and healing the wounded together, like-minded comrades-in-arms of the revolution." Li Qiuyue

    gave Rolling her eyes at her, "I suspect you are talking ironically and mocking me." "

    Why did I mock you? You really don't know good people. If you say a few more words and you suspect my intentions, then I don't care." I said it." Song Xiao angrily turned his head away from her.

    Li Qiuyue pursed her lips, not knowing what she was looking at, her eyes were not focused. "I think my mother, my father, and Uncle Song are in a very good marriage. Everyone has their own careers to be busy and is making progress. But, but..." Parents'