Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

    Song Yanyi stayed in Huazhou City for a total of ten days, running up and down with Song Xiao all day long, and then gradually let himself go and dance happily, but no matter how happy the days are, there will always be an end.

    It's not that he's tired of playing here, he thinks he can stay here until school starts, anyway, he has nothing to do. But Song Xiao knew that he was going to the hospital to report to work, so he couldn't continue to play with him. Moreover, the Song family didn't have their own house in the urban area, so Song Yanyi couldn't always live in a guest house, or in a family courtyard in the county. What's the point of being with the third uncle who is often away from home and can't cook? Pretty boring.

    Therefore, Song Yanyi decided to go home early.

    After sending him to the car, Song Xiao felt a little disappointed. It was rare to have such a fun cousin at home. He will go to work as soon as he graduates next year, and it will be difficult to meet again in the future.

    Lost for a short while, she came out of the train station and went to Yan's house. Yan Yuxiang and his family of three have already returned from the capital, and they have brought her a lot of food without exception.

    Song Xiao lent her camera to Yan Yuxiang, so she also took a lot of photos back, but they were still film and had to find time to develop them.

    "When we go to the capital this time, we can only see my brother for two days. Fortunately, we can catch up with his rest time. If we are unlucky and don't catch up, we won't even be able to see each other. But my brother is doing well there. , let's feel relieved. By the way, we went shopping according to the route Xiaoxiao you mentioned, but the state-run restaurant you mentioned has changed chefs, which is a pity..." Yan Yuxiang went out ten The next day, she was also tanned, but her eyes were too bright. It seems that she is very satisfied with this trip to the capital.

    After that, Song Xiao and Yan Yuxiang started working.

    A city hospital on the other side of the city, and a garment factory on the other side of the city. They don't meet each other when they commute to and from get off work. They only have Sundays off every week, and they can occasionally go out for a stroll together.

    Song Xiao reported on the first day by herself, and she already knew where the place was anyway.

    I went to the logistics department, but the logistics department is also divided into many jobs. Some are responsible for publicity and writing documents, some are responsible for the internal material procurement of the unit, and some are in charge of hospital ward management and so on. Song Xiao was assigned to the personnel department.

    In a small office, apart from the older leader of the personnel department, who is in his forties, there are also two young people in their twenties, a man and a woman, and an elder sister who is nearly 30 years old. It is said that she is still alive because of illness. Rest at home. These four are regular employees of the unit. There is another probationary worker in the personnel department, who also just graduated from high school this year, named Wang Caihong, who graduated from No. 4 Middle School. In the whole office, Song Xiao was the youngest.

    I don't know if her mother said hello. Song Xiao and Wang Caihong came to report on the same day. Director Wan, the biggest leader of the department, showed completely different attitudes towards them. Song Xiao just laughed and gave her the most leisurely job.

    No one in the office is blind, seeing this difference in treatment, they are full of curiosity about Song Xiao's origin.

    There was no need to inquire too hard. Seeing that Song Xiao went back to Bai Xiuhua's dormitory at noon and night, he soon knew that Director Bai in the hospital was Song Xiao's biological mother.