Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Visiting Yan's Family

    Yan Yuxiang's mother was gentle and generous, and she spoke softly. When she came back from grocery shopping, she saw Song Xiao and asked her if she had any taboos for eating. She wanted to help in the kitchen, but she and Grandma Yan refused.

    Afraid of embarrassing her, Yan Yuxiang took her to play in his room. Yan Yuxiang's room is spacious, with a big bed in it, and the wardrobe is more than twice the size of the one in her home. Yan Yuxiang opened the closet door as if offering a treasure, "Deng thud, look, these are clothes made by my mother."

    Song Xiao was dazzled by the whole row of hanging clothes. There were different styles, colors and patterns. I have never seen these clothes for sale in the mall outside. But Yan Yuxiang said that it was made by her mother, so it will not be the same outside.

    "Yuxiang, your mother is amazing. The clothes she makes are the best I have ever seen, even better than the ones bought in the capital and Shanghai." The envy in her tone was undisguised, and she leaned over to take a closer look. The ordinary white shirt, because the neckline was changed to a lotus leaf collar, and white lace was sewn on the edge, it became different.

    Yan Yuxiang praised her mother's hard work, "Of course, my mother is a designer in a clothing factory, and many people come to her to help make clothes. Our whole family's clothes are all made by my mother, but I have the most clothes."

    Looking at all kinds of clothes in the closet, Song Xiao began to have a longing for the job of designer.

    I don't know how to become a designer in a garment factory. A high school degree should be enough, right?

    "Xiaoxiao, Yuxiang, we're out for dinner." Mama Yan came over and knocked on the door.

    Song Xiao leaned close to Yan Yuxiang's ear and whispered, "Yuxiang, your mother is so gentle." Talking to her was like a spring breeze, and she was different from the mothers she knew.

    His mother was praised, and Yan Yuxiang had a proud expression on his face.

    "Xiaoxiao looks too thin, eat more meat." Mama Yan sandwiched two pieces of braised pork ribs for her, and another piece of roast duck bought from a restaurant outside.

    There were several pieces of meat piled up on Song Xiao's bowl, and he was flattered, "Thank you, Auntie."

    Although Song Xiao is not fat at all, he is definitely not thin either. She's just a relatively well-balanced figure. Compared with Yan Yuxiang, who is half a head tall and plump, she looks like she has thin arms and legs, but she actually has a lot of flesh when she pinches her arms and calves.

    "How old is Xiaoxiao this year?"

    He quickly chewed and swallowed the food in his mouth, "I just turned fourteen at the beginning of the month."

    Grandma Yan, Mother Yan and Yuxiang Yan were all shocked, "Are you only fourteen years old?" "

    Then I'm a year and a half older than Xiaoxiao." Yan Yuxiang didn't expect Song Xiao to be so young, and the peers around her all started elementary school at the age of eight or nine, and went to five years of elementary school, two years of junior high school, and the age of high school. They were all about fifteen or six years old, and Song Xiao was the youngest among the people she knew at the same level.

    She has been the youngest in the class since she was a child, and everyone is so surprised.

    After Song Xiao finished eating a bowl of rice, she put the bowl down, but Yan Yuxiang added another bowl for her very naturally, "I can continue to grow taller, eat more." Yan's mother and Yan's grandma also said that they want