Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 Secondment Application

    Song Xiao didn't know how Yan Qiao and Shen Lang talked about each other, but Yan Qiao told her that she didn't agree with Yu Xiang and Shen Lang's relationship right now, but gave him a year, and when Shen Lang's work stabilized, Then deal with his family affairs.

    And Yan Yuxiang didn't make any noise, and said that both she and Shen Lang agreed with the arrangement at home.

    This matter has come to an end for the time being, and there is no turmoil. The brother-sister relationship between Yan Qiao and Yu Xiang and the brother-sister relationship with Shen Lang seem to have not been affected, and the future exchanges will be as they are.

    It also made her breathe a sigh of relief.

    The final list of a group of excellent workers selected by the garment factory to study in the provincial garment factory has also come down, and Song Xiao's name is among them. Yan Yuxiang was a little bit behind. Another competitor for the same position as her was the son of the factory leader. He was also excellent, but under the same excellent conditions, his identity background was the best help.

    Aunt Yan felt sorry for Yan Yuxiang's failure, but she was also happy that Song Xiao was selected, "Training will start on the 1st of next month, and I will go to the provincial capital with Yanqiao at the end of the month. You can catch up these few days and take Those who have not completed the work will be kicked out, and then I will take two days off, and I can go shopping in the provincial capital early." "

    Yes, I have never visited the provincial capital."

    Song Xiao took stock of himself The work at hand and the samples of summer clothes have already been handed in. She actually has nothing to do now, except for the design and printing notes she made to keep doing it. This is to record all the clothes she made. , There are also some occasional thoughts, which should also be recorded and kept for future use.

    Except that Song Yan had to ask for leave when she got married, and at the end of the month, she also had to take two days off to go shopping in the provincial capital. Looking at it this way, she actually had a lot of leave to ask for, so she just asked for leave from the 25th.

    It is quite easy to ask for leave in the factory, as long as the work is not delayed, you can ask for leave, but there is a rule that there is no salary for the working days when you ask for leave, of course, except for sick leave or some family funerals.

    Song Xiao took the leave note and went to the workshop director of the fourth workshop. Now she and Aunt Yan are both under the supervision of the workshop director of the fourth workshop, so they have to ask him for instructions.

    The director of the fourth workshop signed the signature very readily, and mentioned a few words by the way: "Xiao Song went to the provincial capital this time to study hard, improve himself and come back to build the factory better." Song Xiao nodded seriously, "Don't worry,

    director, I will definitely study hard

    Before going to the door of the office with the leave slip, he came back and asked: "Director, I heard that our factory has a cooperation with the provincial garment factory, and the two units will transfer people to each other to work. I want to know more about it. " Look, if you want to be transferred to a provincial garment factory, what are the requirements for you to apply?"

    The director of the fourth workshop was surprised, the garment factory finally increased its income by relying on the production line of the fourth workshop, not because of the production efficiency of the fourth workshop. How high, but because there is a steady stream of new good styles. To put it bluntly, it was Song Xiao who relied on them. Now that Song Xiao is asking this question, don't it be because she has other ideas and wants to be transferred?