Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Looking forward to returning

    It was not the first time for Song Xiao to go shopping in a department store in the urban area, but before coming with his parents or brothers and sisters, it felt different to come with himself and his little sisters.

    When shopping with Feng Yuanyuan and Li Xiaoyue, everyone has a lot to discuss. For example, she fell in love with floral cotton cloth, but she didn't know if it would look good if it was made into clothes, so she would hold the cloth and make gestures on her body and ask the two of them. Opinion.

    Everyone's aesthetics may be different, but everyone agrees that ugly is really not advisable.

    After comparing back and forth for a long time, Song Xiao finally decided that she wanted ten feet each of red plaid and floral cotton cloth, gray cotton cloth for the quilt cover and pillowcase, and another twenty feet of good quality cloth for her and her. Her dad makes suits.

    Even though Song Xiao had said when she came here that she would buy fabrics to go back to make two clothes and make quilt covers and pillowcases, but seeing her buy so much, both Feng Yuanyuan and Li Xiaoyue were stunned, "Is this too much?"

    Song Xiao neatly took out 30 yuan and a cloth ticket to the salesperson, folded all the cloth and stuffed them into the cloth bag she brought, "Not much, it looks like a lot, but I make clothes every two or three years. Mainly It’s because it takes a lot of fabric to make a quilt cover, but I can’t do it without it, I have to take it to school.”

    Song Xiao was carrying the daily necessities in one hand and the cloth in the other, and weighed it, it was a bit heavy, but still manageable. Thinking of spending money, I have to work hard, so I turned around and went to the shoe shopping area next to me to try on the shoes. There are only a few styles of shoes, the difference is not big, the main reason is whether the size is suitable, Song Xiao just needs to buy the right one.

    "Don't you have a pair of red leather shoes? Buy another pair of black ones?"

    "My aunt bought them last year, and they don't fit anymore." After speaking, she looked up at Li Xiaoyue, "Those shoes are so beautiful, I don't even have them. I’ve worn them a few times and they’re fine, I’ve washed them and I’ll take them to your sister, she should wear them well.”

    Li Xiaoyue knew that she liked those little leather shoes very much, and she was careful not to get them dirty when she put them on for the first time. shoes.

    "If you give the shoes to Xiao Xing, she will be happy for three days."

    "It's good that she doesn't dislike it." Song Xiao smiled when he bought new shoes.

    The three little sisters checked repeatedly that they hadn't left anything to buy before leaving the department store.

    Next to the department store is the post office. Sending a telegram is more expensive than writing a letter. One word costs three and a half cents. Song Xiao sent five words: high school has been admitted. When she walked out of the post office, she knew that she would just send the words "admitted" and forget it.

    Going to the point of getting off in the morning, there are already military wives waiting, seeing the big bags in their hands, especially Song Xiao is the most eye-catching, jokingly said that it is better to be young girls, not yet married At a young age, you can buy some gadgets at home without any worries.

    However, the military wife who knew Song Xiao knew that she was the only girl in the head of Song's house, so she must have bought a lot of household items, so she didn't think it was strange that she bought a lot of things.