chapter 1

(W.foxy's pov:)

my brother Foxy and I were driving to hurricane utah, the place our new home and high school is. "hey brother, how far is it" I ask.

"It's about 1 hour depending on traffic" he replies. "we also need to stop at the gas station, for more gas" he added as we drove into the gas station.

"I'll get us some snacks for the rest of the drive" I say as I get out of the car and walk to the store and grab some chips and 2 bottles of coke. when I got in line I saw a beautiful white fox with pink streaks in her hair and tail.  when she was done paying for what she was buying we met eyes and I blushed in embarrassment because I was definitely not in the best condition since I had been in a car for 8 hours and 3 minutes straight. she then left and I paid for my stuff and left the store  "did you see her?" I asked foxy.

"who?" foxy asked.

"the white fox" I said.

"oh, yeah she left a second ago, just before you got out" he said.

"I got some chips, and 2 bottles of coke" I said as we got back in our car and continued driving.

when we got to our house we saw that the movers were pulling into the driveway. we pulled in and helped the movers get our stuff in the house, after we did that I got a text from my dad.

Rocky: how's moving?

Withered foxy: pretty good, we just got there and got all our stuff out.

Rocky: nice, we got a message from your school, you start tomorrow, also me and your mom will come check on you in a month to see how your doing, okay?

Withered foxy: yep, talk to you soon

"what was that about?" foxy asked.

"we start school tomorrow, also mom and dad are going to come check on us in a month" I said. 

"okay, let's figure out where our rooms are" foxy said.

"I already claimed the bigger room" I said.

"oh, alright" foxy said. "I'm going to get some rest, okay" he added. 

"yep see you in the morning" I said as I went to my room.