chapter 8

(Withered foxy's POV:)

At the end of the day lefty drove me and mangle to our houses and I Immediately started prepping for the hangout and I saw Foxy leaving. "where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to mangle's house to hang out with Funtime foxy and my other friends" Foxy said as he left and got into our car and drove off.

-Time skip-

I watched as lefty pulled into the driveway and he, roxy, mangle, and bonnie got out and walked to the door and knocked. "hey guys" I said. "Come on in" I added. a few seconds later the withers pulled into the driveway and they walked to the door and knocked. "hello, make yourselves at home" I said. 

"nice place" Shadow freddy said.

"thanks, wait where's RWQFSFASXC didn't he move here with us" Withered Golden freddy said.

"yep" Withered freddy said. then RWQFSFASXC showed up at the door and I saw Springtrap drive off.

"sorry I'm late" RWQFSFASXC said.

"It's okay" I said. "also Foxy is at mangles house hanging out with funtime foxy" I added.

"Is this a sleep over?" mangle asked.

"yes" I replied.

"okay because I brought my things incase" Mangle said.

"on the way Guys, I bought bowling tickets for all of us, so we can go bowling" lefty said.

"good thinking lefty" I said.

"why don't we go bowling to start this off?" RWQFSFASXC asked.

"let's do that" I replied.

15 minutes later we arrived at the hurricane bowling alley. "this place is amazing" I say.

"I know, the bowling alley is supposed to be closed but I bought VIP tickets so there open for us only" lefty said.

"Lefty, how much money do you have?" Mangle asked.

"way too much" lefty replied.

"okay" mangle said.

"4 at one lane" lefty said. than one other person showed up, it was a yellow rabbit.

"who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Springbonnie, Springtraps younger brother" Springbonnie said.

"nice to meet you, do you wanna join us?" I asked. 

"I mean I'm in here so hell yeah" Springbonnie said.

"alright, me, mangle, Springbonnie and bonnie are going to one lane" I said. While bowling I placed reservations at the fanciest restaurant I could find to surprise everyone. I then texted lefty this.

W.foxy: hey lefty, I just booked reservations at the fanciest restaurant in hurricane.

Lefty: wow how much?

W.foxy: $500

Lefty: wow

W.foxy: we're going there after this

Lefty: yep

after the bowling we got into lefty and the withers cars so we could go to the restaurant.