Chapter 5

(Springtrap's POV:)

"thanks" I heard Withered foxy say as the 5 of them walked to our next classes.

"anytime" lefty said.

"at the end of the day, grimm foxy I want you to follow the red fox home, when you get there jump him, bring him to me, alive" I said.

"anything for you Springtrap" grimm foxy said.

"do you want me to do anything sir?" Jack-o-bonnie asked.

"do what you do best" I replied.

"hell yeah" Jack-o-bonnie said.

"meet at the abandoned warehouse at 10:30 pm" I said.

"yep"  Grimm foxy and Jack-o-bonnie said.

-Time skip to the end of the day-

(Withered foxy's POV:)

"see you tomorrow guys" I said as me and foxy get into our car.

"yep" I hear mangle say as she gets into lefty's car.

"I guess lefty drives her and lolbit home" foxy said.

"yep, where were you during lunch?" I asked foxy as we oulled out of the parking lot of the highschool.

"I was sitting with funtime foxy, he's really nice, he's mangle's brother" foxy said.

"already have new friends I see" I said.

"yep, how many friends do you have already?" foxy asked.

"6 friends, including mangle" I said.

"hey, you're okay after you got beaten up by Springtrap?" foxy asked.

"yeah, I'm fine" I said.

"I also met ballora, funtime freddy, and bon bon" foxy said.

"so you have four friends" I said.

"yep" foxy said as we pulled into our driveway. when I got out of the car I heard a whistle.

"Did you hear that?" I asked foxy.

"hear what?" he asked as he opened the door to our house.

"nothing, just the wind" I said as I looked into the grass and saw nothing.

"okay, let's get inside it's getting dark" foxy said as he motioned me inside. 

"okay" I said as I walked in and took off my backpack and my shoes and went to my room and flopped backward on my bed. I pulled out my phone and texted mangle.

Withered Foxy: hey you wanna come over to my place tomorrow?

Mangle: sure I would love to, what time?

Withered Foxy: 4:30 pm, is that good?

Mangle: yep! I'll see if lefty, and roxy want to come

Withered Foxy: Alright, see you tomorrow

Mangle: okay, bye

-Time skip-

While I was sleeping I heard the whistle again but louder. so I rolled over and opened my eyes and saw an orange glow on my wall, I turned around and saw exactly who I didn't want to see, Grimm foxy.

"boo" he said as he lunged at me and grabbed my mouth and injected me with a knock out syrum. 

1 hour later

I woke up to a bright light and realized I had been kidnapped by Springtrap.

"why hello there foxy" springtrap. "I have been told you didn't get my message, now you'll pay the price, has lefty ever told you about what happened to his brother" he added.

"no" I said.

"well he messed with me, and let's say no one ever saw him again" Springtrap said as he pulled out a combat knife and pointed it at my throat. "listen to me, stay the hell away from mangle or I'll do worse than just kidnap you" he added.

"okay geez, no need for violence okay" I said as Jack-o-bonnie untied me than injected me with another knockout syrum.