Chapter 6

(Lefty's POV:)

I woke up and noticed that roxy was resting her head on my chest, last night had been a blast. I got up without trying to wake roxy up and entered the kitchen and started making breakfast. Roxy then entered the kitchen. "morning babe" I said as I finished making breakfast.

"morning" roxy said as she sat down at the table. "I got a text from Mangle last night asking if we wanted to go to foxy's place this afternoon" roxy said as she started eating her breakfast.

"sure, that'll be fun" I said as I started eating.

"okay" Roxy said as she got up and went to her room to change. my phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket and saw that foxy had texted me

Lefty: 'sup 

(Withered foxy's POV:)

I got up still thinking about what happened last night. I pulled out my phone and texted lefty the first thing he said was 'sup

Lefty: 'sup .

Withered foxy: Hi, theres something I need to ask you, it might be out of your comfort zone but tell me, what happened to your brother?

there was 2 minutes of no one texting and  then lefty replied.

Lefty: I don't wanna talk about it.

Withered foxy: okay .

Lefty: how'd you find out.

Withered foxy: Springtrap got grimm foxy to kidnap me, also if you hear a whistle like this.

I sent him the link to death's whistle from PNB:TLW

Withered foxy: you need to be very, very careful, watch all your surroundings.

Lefty: why?

Withered foxy: because that means grimm foxy is around. the louder it is closer he is.

Lefty: okay, also about my brother I'll tell you another time.

Withered foxy: yep, see you at school

Lefty: ok, do you want me to come pick you up to drive to and from school?

Withered foxy: sure

I then turn off my phone and start getting ready for school then I put on my nice kicks and go outside to wait for lefty.

"Hey brother why aren't you getting in the car?" foxy asked as he walked outside and stopped beside me.

"lefty's picking me up" I said.

"same, ft. foxy is picking me up" foxy sad as I see lefty's black porsche pull up in the driveway.

"hey lefty" I said as I walked to lefty's car.

"hey Withered foxy" lefty says as he gets out of the car and walks over to me. "I also picked up mangle, she's in the back seat if you wanna sit with her" he adds as I open one of the backdoors and get in.

"see you at foxy!" I yell over the loud engine of the porsche.

"Bye!" he yells back as we pull out of the driveway and I see Ft. Foxy pull in.