Chapter 7

(Withered Foxy's POV:)

"How were your nights everyone?" I ask.

"pretty good, and yours" mangle says.

"It was good" I lied. lefty then gave me a dirty look.

"mine was great" Roxy says. as she continues putting on her makeup. 10 minutes pass and when we get there I see springtrap's car pull in, I'm not going to lie, he's got a nice car.

"not gonna lie guys, Springtrap has a nice car" I say

"he has it because his dad is rich and doesn't care what he does, he even lies to his mom, and also get's his dad to lie to her to" Lefty says.

"that's just wrong" I say.

"guys look there's withered foxy!" I hear a mechanical voice say. I turn around and see the rest of the withered animatronics running over to me.

"guys! I didn't know you were coming!" I say happily as withered bonnie attempts to hug me with his one arm. "wow Withered bonnie, you look so good with your face back" I add when I see he has his face back.

"we thought it would be a good surprise" withered freddy says.

"well, it was a good surprise" I say as I hug Withered freddy, he was basically my dad when my mom and dad sent me and foxy away to them.

"do you guys wanna come over to my house at 4:30 pm?" I ask

"that would be great" Withered chica says.

"where's withered golden freddy and shadow freddy?" I ask.

"they are already inside" Withered bonnie says. "oh, one more thing foxy"

"yeah" I replied.

"we got you a gift for your birthday since we missed it" Withered freddy said as he handed me a gift. "you can open it" he adds.

"I'll save it for when I get home" I say.

"okay" WIthered freddy says.

"I'm kidding, I'm opening it now" I say as I take off the wrapping paper and open the box. I am so excited to see that they got me the iPhone 14 Pro New. "oh my god thank you guys!" I say happily.

 "oh my god thank you guys!" I say happily

(Pic of the iPhone 14 Pro New.)

"your welcome" Withered bonnie says.

"well, well, well, it looks like there are more idiots that foxy has befriended" Springtrap says as mangle hides.

"Springtrap" shadow freddy says as he walked out of the school to see what was going on. "hey! goldie you'll like to see someone!" he yells to a golden bear with no ear.

"hello springtrap, You miss me?" Withered golden freddy.

"F-Fredbear, y-you're alive" Springtrap says. 

"I've always been, now leave my friends alone or face the consequences" Golden freddy says.

"o-okay Fredbear" Springtrap says as he backs away from me and walks into the school.

"thanks goldie" I say to Withered golden freddy.

"your welcome, if he ever tries to kill you tell me" Goldie says as the bell rings and we all go to our first period classes.

-time skip to lunch-

"so guys, I'd like you to meet Withered bonnie, Withered freddy, Withered chica, Withered golden freddy, And Shadow freddy" I say as we all sit down at a table.

"nice to meet you" mangle says.

"Withers meet Mangle, Lefty, roxy, and lolbit." I say as lolbit comes and sits down beside mangle.

"hi" Withered freddy says.

(Springtrap's POV:)

"I can't believe it, Fredbear is alive and he came back only to side with Withered foxy" I say. 

"well, not everyone is on our side sir" Jack-o-bonnie says.

"would you stop calling me that!" I yell at Jack-o-bonnie.

"okay" Jack-o-bonnie says.

"Hey guys, you need a hand with fredbear?" a shadow like bunny says as he sits down at our table.

"name?" I ask him.

"RWQFSFASXC" RWQFSFASXC says.

"I'll call you Shadow, okay, because I cannot say you're real name" I say.

"sure" Shadow says.