chapter 3

(W.foxy's POV:)

we pulled up at hurricane high and we got out of our car and walked inside, it was a massive school, we went to the front office and got our schedules when we were walking I saw that the white fox was surrounded by a green rabbit an orange fox and an orange rabbit. "Hey, what do you think you're doing!" I yell to them, I see someone in the crowd of people face palm and say "oh lord".

"the hell do you think you are punk" the green rabbit said.

"leave her alone" I said.

"do you know who I am" the green rabbit added.

"a massive jerk" the white fox said.

"shut up!" the green rabbit yells at her. "grab this punk" the green rabbit added as the orange fox and orange rabbit went behind me and held my arms, the other rabbit then punched me in the stomach then across my face. I then spit out some blood and go to punch him but he grabs my fist and tosses me to the ground. "what is mine, is mine" he said to me, "You hear me, she's mine, let's move" the rabbit said as he and his goons walked away. 

"thanks for helping me" the white fox said.

"your welcome, I'm withered foxy" I said.

"nice to meet you I'm mangle" Mangle said.

"sup dude" I hear from behind me. "that was pretty brave of you to stand up to sringtrap and his goons, no one has ever tried ever since what happened to nightmare freddy" dark grey bear said. "name's L.E.F.T.E. but you can call me lefty" he added.

"thanks, also a nice name" I said.

"classes are about to start, see you guys at lunch" lefty said as he walked off. the bell then rang and I headed for my first period class, I'm happy mangle is in the first period with me, and so is my brother, and Springtrap and his goons are too. when springtrap sees me he puts his finger to his throat and slides his finger across it and points at me before going back to talk to his goons.

-time skip-

the bell then rang and everyone started to head to the cafeteria, Mangle came up to me and started walking beside me, 

"do you want to sit with me and my friends?" she asked.

"sure" I replied as we got to the cafeteria