Chapter Twelve

Half an hour later:

"Enjoy your new home loser's!" Kemo said whilst laughing manically, walking off leaving Hitakshi and Mokauba trapped in an dungeon cell, which blew an bitterly cold wind in, they were chained up by the wrists and by the ankles, the cold metal started to dig into both of their skins, Hitakshi hoped it did not leave an scar, when Hitakshi and Mokauba finally realised they were alone Mokauba whispered "Hitakshi what the hell are you doing here?" To which she whispered back "sightseeing..." she said sarcastically, which make Mokauba raise his eyebrow up, that is when Hitakshi said "...dont look at me like that, I didn't have much of an choice, Pegasus got his goons to kidnap me and bring me here" Mokauba then look scared as he said "they did the same thing for me too, they are using me as bait for my big bro, but what if he dosent come, do you think he even cares about me?" the little man said depressingly, if she wasn't chained she would have pulled him into her arms and cuddled him, to try and reassure him she said "don't worry Moki, Seto will come for you, he loves you to much to let any harm come to you, I promise."

"You really think so?" Mokauba questioned Hitakshi with a new sense of hope, to which she nodded yes, just then she made an decision "but whilst he is on his way we can try to escape" she said with determination, Mokauba looked at her with confusion "how are we going to escape when we are chained up?" Moki questioned her to which Hitakshi said with a smirk "Oh ye little faith Moki?" to which he looked at her puzzled, whilst Hitakshi started to recall watching an clip on YouTube where someone picked an lock using Bobby pins, Hitakshi felt her ahor and noticed her messy bun was near enough pulled apart, she felt her hair and pulled out a few bonny pins "perfect!" Hitakshi said with excitement, she bit the rubber ends of the Bobby pins, bending one of then to an 90 degree angle, she fiddled with the lock on her left wrist for an few minutes, Mokauba watched her every move as she with tension watched as she struggled to pick the lock, just as he was about to give up she managed to pick it successfully freeing her left wrist.

Both Hitakshi and Mokauba let out an exicted squeak, now that Hitakshi had gotten the technique, she pick the rest of her locks with ease, she then ran over to Moki saide and with such ease picked his locks, as soon as he was free he embraced Hitakshi in an hug "thank you Hitakshi" He said with an smile, by god he was adorable, she couldn't help but melt for him, but then she snapped out of it saying with determination "thank me when we are in an safe area"  to which he agreed by nodding his head, that is when Hitakshi went over to the dungeons door and went to pick it, it was a little more difficult than the other locks but that did not disdain her, it took her a few minutes before the lock clicked, she sighed with relief, opening the creaky door, she looked around to see no one but saw that they could either turn left or right, she turned to Mokauba and said to him "now should we turn left or right?" to which he said "Right" to which she agreed, she took hold of Mokauba's hand and walked out of the dungeon together.

Half an hour of walking around in circles, through endless tunnels and they were lost, the only light source came from old fashioned touches on the wall, both huffed in annoyance "how the hell are we meant to get out of here?" Mokauba said defeated, to which Hitakshi said trying to stay positive "don't give up yet Moki, we are so close to getting out of here" but Mokauba was doubtful, before they could make anymore turns they both panicked as they heard an screeching alarm going off, they must of found out that they had escaped, in panic Hitakshi knelt down, she turned her head to Mokauba and demanded of him "Moki get on my back!" To which he immediately obeyed wrapping his arms around her shoulders, she then hastily stood up and ran, even with no sense of direction, she would rather get lost then get caught by Pegasus and one of his guards, her burning desire to get herself and Mokauba to safety was the most important thing in that moment, she could feel her adrenaline pumping through her veins, just as she turning an corner she almost ran into someone.

At first she thought she had bumped into one of Pegasus's guards but realised with relief that it wasn't "Hitakshi? Mokauba?" Seto said their names with an sense of relief and an sense of urgency "Big Brother!" Mokauba said with happiness, Seto didn't understand why Hitakshi was here, before anything else could be said Hitakshi said through panting "talk later, run now!" She then grabbed Seto's free hand as his was carrying an silver case in his other hand, both then started to sprint, as she ran she started to feel her body starting to ache from running for so long and for carrying Mokauba in her arms, but it did not stop her, unfortunately she did not see that one of the tiles on the floor had been lowered and she caught her foot, letting go of Seto's hand she went falling onto the ground with Moki falling onto of her, Mokauba jumped off Hitakshi, whilst Seto ran to her side "come on Hitakshi get up!" He said with worry, in the distance an dozen footsteps could be heard, panic started to set in Hitakshi'm as she realised she would slow the brothers down.

As she painfully stood up she said to them "Seto, Mokauba, get out of here, I will only slow you down" she said as she winced in pain, her back started to ache really badly, but being the stubborn man he was he wasn't willing to leave her, not after she had done for Mokauba by releasing him "we won't go anywhere without you" Seto exclaimed as she pulled Hitakshi into his arms, but before they could run off again an dozen guards surrounded the trio pointing their guns at them, Hitakshi and Moki both held onto Seto, just then the guards parted as Pegasus came standing face to face with the trio "oh isn't this sweet? Kabia-boy has been reunited with his little brother and his childhood sweetheart, oh how it brings an tear to my eye, I knew you would come Kabia-boy" "oh did you? Tell me something did you also know what I will do to you for kidnapping the two people I care about the most?" Seto snarled at Pegasus, Hitakshi noticed how Pegasus seemed unfazed by his words "now now Kabia-boy no one makes any type of threat to me, there are consequences" that is when Hitakshi saw Pegasus's Millennium eye, she knew exactly what was about to happen, so to protect the people she loved she let go of Seto standing right in front of the Kabia Brother's, that is when Hitakshi felt her soul detach from her body and everything went black.