Where in the fuck- (wano timeline btw)

THUD.BANG.BOOM. Pirates and marines landed in a room. There was screaming from some pirates (aka, the coward trio.)

"Shut up,and dont fight." A figure in the middle of the room commanded, stopping everyone with a snap. Everyone was so confused that they didn't notice the 3 angels. The pirates and marines were suddenly teleported in two sections, pirates and marines. Law,Luffy,Sabo and Marco noticed the 3, Law ran to corazon,  luffy and sabo ran to ace and Marco ran to whitebeard.

Two men sat in the corner, crocodile and dragon. The two black haired men sat together silently, just happy to be together at last.
Garp noticed dragon, his son, and walked over to him, giving him a hug. Dragon chuckled and hugged back. Garp went back to sit down next to sengoku. Coby just stared at luffy, he never knew he had a brother! ' Who's that other guy though... ' was basically in nearly everyone's mind.

"Hello there, pirates and marines! This is a place of peace, so no fighting please!" A figure burst out from thin air, they had red, dusty hair swept to the right, bandages and a Cape on. They looked like a cat with two tails. "You will be reacting to various things, such as monkey d. Luffys mother, some memes, ships...ect. " it was clear everyone knew what ships were due to the nods. "Woah, luffy, we're talking abt couple ships, yk?" Nami blurted out. "Yes I do know nami, Ace taught me when we were kids so then I wouldn't get humiliated." Luffy stated. "Oh wait, I have a mum?" He thought to himself.

"Anyways, please do not start your reunion right now, though you can sit with those who you want." Law slowly moved over to corazon, giving him a big ass hug before turning back around. Luffy just giggled.

"Now, memes, ships,luffy or luffys mother first?" Everyone nodded in unison (and I mean marines too) except from dragon and crocodile. "HIS MOTHER/MY MOTHER!" everyone wasso hyped to find out his mum. Roger stayed quiet, wanting to surprise the people.

352 words, sorry its so short. My foot is injured and my mental health is going down quickly- but dw! Cya next chapter!

Edit: I swear the next chapters are way better than this so please don't just leave after this one, 300 people just absolutely ghosted this book after reading this chapter...