Last reactions

I'm so proud of myself and I'm so grateful for all of you, voted/followed me or not. R4pe mention in this chapter, also child abuse and manipulation.

Info on next book :

Dragon angst.

Garp being a terrible father (I'm sorry but he has no excuse for neglecting Luffy and abusing ASL and possibly Dragon.)

Kuzan and Dragon having a brother relationship!
It shall be explained in the book.

Gay shit lmao

It might be similar to this book.

Info ended.

Let's move on to the last chapter! Again, I'm sorry for discontinuing this book after this. But I'm starting to hate it and losing motivation for this book. No worries though-next book will also be a reaction book but a different AU and more reactions.

LETS GOOOO

"Okay, we will be reacting to basically random stuff , including AUs and the governments inexcusable actions. Some of the straw hats backstories and maybe Dragon's." They announced and said people (or people related to them) went stiff and tense.

"First though, it'll be happy and then go to angst then go back to happy. Beware." People let out sighs as an image cleared the darkness off the screen.

"Lmao

"Lmao." Roger spoke up, having witnessed every funny moment with the pre-timeskip admirals.

FUCK BRO I KEEP FORGETTING WHOS IN HERE- YK WHAT. PRETEND EVERYONE WAS THERE. I MEAN EVERYONE WE'VE BEEN INTRODUCED TO.

"I don't get it... Robin?" Chopper chirped in his high-pitch voice, going to Robin for some help.

"Don't worry doctor-san." She reassured the small but dangerous devil-fruit user.

Garp was covering his mouth, trying not to laugh at the shenanigans of the past admirals.

Honestly,he missed it.

Whitebeard chuckled with amusement. Of course, the admirals acted like kids. They were right to be stressed with what pressure everyone must put on them...or they were just morons who can go to nerd real quick.

Mihawk sighed, he had witnessed some moments of the perfect Pokémon group.

Coby had to stop himself from letting out a chuckle or he'd be too embarrassed to even breathe again.

Helmeppo on the other hand was smiling at Coby's cute but pathetic attempt to stop himself from laughing, he face was nearly bright red.

Thank god no one noticed.